CHAPTER 17

Hey guys! Never thought I'd make it here!!! So now we go!

Thanks again for 91 reads!!! If you can get this book to 100, I will cry.

🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

We get back to New York after the nicest plane ride of my life. I cuddled with Tobias and I sat on his lap while listening to his music and voice taking me off into a really good dream with him and me on an island. It was the best plane ride of my life.

Unfortunately, it's time to go home and face my family's questions. I kind of want to all to my mom because I need a girl to talk to.... Lexi wouldn't understand, and after everything that went down with Lydia, I feel like I need her.

So I quietly drive home holding Tobias's hand. The warmth of his hand seemed to warm me up faster then any car heater every could. We pull up to my apartment complex, and I start to get out when he grabs my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I turn around. His eyes soften, and I turn to face him.

"It's just..." he says sighing, "I just don't want to be without you...."

I mentally do the 'awwwww' thing. I think that's so sweet. "Okay, you can come up, and stay at my house."

"I can?" he says, kind of like he doesn't want to be a burden, but he has that hint of surprise in there.

"Ya..." I say as I get up and grab my bag out of the back of the car.

I head up the long, tangled stairs, basically running. I push the door open and I throw my stuff on the floor. The first person I see is Caleb.

"Caleb!!" I scream. I run up and jump on him. he catches me and spins me around. "Where's mom?"

"Moms in her room..." He says with confusion.

I run into my parents room to see my mom moaping and laying around on her bed, reading a sad book. I look at her and I jump on her, hugging her as tight as I can.

"Mom! I love you so much! Thank you for dragging my sorry ass out here!" I say as I squirm and she hugs me back.

"What?" she asks so surprised.

"Without you I wouldn't have met To- T."

"Honey, your so welcome..." She says as she finally hugs me back.

I get up and I get in my normal comfy cloths. I bring my bags into my room and I remember that Tobias wanted to stay with me.

I walk to my living room/kitchen and everyone looks at me. "Everyone, I'm going to have my boyfriend stay here for a little... and he can stay in my room, with me. Okay?"

I hear nothing and I nod my head, as to say yes. I open the door and Tobias was coming up the stairs. He sees me and drops all his stuff. I run down to him and he hugs me, breathing in my scent and loosening up a little. He seats me down and looks up the stairs at my dad who is waiting there, his look of disapproval leaves when I glare at him.

We walk in and he sets his stuff in my tiny room by my bed. He sits down next to me and we just look at each other inattentively.

"Cassandra, can I see you in the living room for a moment, please." I hear my dad say from the living room. I sigh, loudly. I stand up and I kiss Tobias on the check.

I close the door and I walk out. I know that my dad probably wants to have some talk with me about something.

"Hi Cassandra." He says. I sit down across from him, and he looks at me, kinda like he's scared to tell me this.

"What?" I ask as I feel my voice start to tremble.

"I don't want you with that T guy." he says strongly, and forcefully.

I feel a tear rush down my face. He doesn't approve. "Dad, I will love whoever I want to love, and you, and everyone else, can't tell me different."

"I don't want you with that sketchy boy! He always wears black, he's probably in a gang! He's not good for my little girl..." My dad says. I stand up and I look him dead in the eye.

"You can say whatever you want, but you stay the hell out of my life if that's how your going to be." I say. I go back to my room, slamming the door.

The looks of worry on Tobias' face made me want to cry, but instead he came up and he hugged me tightly, encasing me in his love for me, and his warmth.

"Did you hear all of it?" I ask him, my words muffled by his shirt, which was soft and cottony.

"Ya. Cat, you shouldn't have to chose between me and your family."

"I do. And my choice is you." I say as another tear runs down my cheek.

"Why are you trembling?" he asks me, I didn't even know it was happening.

"I honestly don't know. Maybe it's because my dad just yelled at me for wanting to be with you." I say. There's no other reason I can think of.

"I will always love you, no matter what happens." He says as he brings me in tighter.

"Tobias, you made my sky crash on my head." I say. His look was so confused, that I burst out laughing. "And then an angel came up to me and asked for my story."

He pulls away from me and he strokes my cheekbone. Whipping away my falling tear. He looks me in the eye, with those dreamy eyes, and then he gently presses his lips to mine. He doesn't, and won't, ever understand how I feel when our lips touch. His are soft and warm, they are inviting and gentle. He makes me feel safe again, and like my home is where ever he goes.

"I will always love the feeling I get when you kiss me." I say pulling away.