CHAPTER 19

-Casey's POV-

I wake up to Tobias's abs on my cheek, and my arm slightly around his waist. I smile instantly. I look up at the still sleeping Tobias and I carefully move away, not waking him up.

I go into the bathroom and I take my top off so I'm just in a bra. I look at my tattoos that I have. I look at my scars. I did this a lot when I was at home, and then I would cut.

This time a tear runs down my cheek and into one of my scars. I look at my arm. There are so many of them. I hear Tobias wake and I try to pull it together and put on a strong face but he walks in and sees me crying.

I give him the best smile I can. "Hey." Is all I can manage.

"Don't do that." He says. "Stop trying to smile for me when I know it's not real." He says. I walk up to him and I hug him tightly. His hugs, to me, where the best feeling I got. They're my escape into another me, a happy me.

And then I have to go home. He is driving me and I feel like crying again. I get up and I smile at him. I can't remember the last time I wasn't with him. I get out my bag and I take him with me. He doesn't know it, but I do. He drives off and when I can't see him anymore, I walk up the stairs to my small apartment. When I walk in, I ignore my family, I could care less about them right now.

I go into my room and I close the door. I hear the door open.

"Sweety?" I hear my mom's silk voice ask.

I turn my head instantly and I get up, letting a tear fall from my eyes. I hug her tightly, her hugs are warm and soft, and caring, I missed them.

"Honey what's wrong?" She asks me.

"You guys don't want me to be with T." I say as I go back to sitting on my bed and looking out the window.

"I do." She says.

I turn my head in surprise. "You do?"

"I don't care who your with as long as your happy and safe." She says sitting next to me.

"You really do?" I ask her again.

"Ya, you should let me meet him sometime." she says. I laugh at her remark.

"Mom, you use ya?" I ask her.

She opens her mouth with surprise and she lightly pushes me. "shut up!"

I laugh and I look back out my window, and to my surprise, Tobias is there.

"T?" I ask. He takes his shoes off and climbs through the window. I cover my face because I wanted him to meet my mom a different way.

"Hello Casey, Mrs. Vallez, how are you?" He asks sitting at the end of my bed.

"Please T, call me Lainey. And I'm fine, and you?" She asks like he didn't just climb through my window.

"I'm fine, thank you very much. So, I was here to get my bag because it's not in my trunk and I know she took it." He says pouting at me.

"Oh, please stay, I would like to meet and get to know Casey's boyfriend." She says. I blush and I try to hide the smile I et when I get embarrassed.

"I would love to." He says touching my shoulder. I look at him as my mom leaves the room. "Is it just me, or is she too excited for this?"

"I say she is, she ignored the fact that you came through my window." I say.

He kisses my head. I hear the door open I see that it's Caleb and Lexi. Lexi runs up to the bed and sits with Tobias, but then Caleb starts to walk out.

"Caleb." I whisper yell. I grab his arm and drag him into the bathroom.

"What?" He asks me.

"Caleb, I love him. He makes me happy." I say. He looks at me with look that drives into my soul, but I don't back down, I would jump in front of a gun for Tobias.

"Are you sure you love him? Your only 16." he says. He is seriously questioning my love for Tobias.

"Caleb, I would die for him. I love him, and he left me, I think I would literally kill myself in a ditch." I tell him. His eyes soften.

"Can I talk to him?" he asks me.

"Yes, but if you make him say goodbye to me, you might as well do the same." I say. He walks out and I sit down with my mom as we wait for the coffee to finish.

-Caleb's POV-

I walk into my room and I look at Tobias and Lexi who are playing the stupid hand games that I use to play in the 5th grade.

"Lexi, can you watch the door for me, and don't let anyone in, even sissy." I tell her. She nods and walks out. I sit in her spot, but a little further back because I want to stay away from him.

"Hey Caleb." He says smiling at me.

"Do you love her?" I get right to the point of this conversation.

"I would die if I lost her." He tells me. Sadly, I believe him, and I keep thinking about what Casey said to me.

"Hey, if you ever leave her, I will kill you." I say as in smile at him. He does the same thing, and I feel like we just bonded.

I feel like he is good for her, but I also feel like he is bad for her.