Chapter 10

---------Alex's POV---------

We were all in our spots, all I needed to do was wait for my moment to run. I hear Glenn and Daryl arguing about something and turn around. "Guys, shut the hell up before you get us killed." I snap quietly. "Yeah, don't wanna mess up Chainman's plan, right?" Daryl whispers. I sigh, knowing I cant shut him up without yelling. "I'm Korean." Glenn says without even smiling, or looking at Daryl. I hold back a laugh So that's how to shut Daryl up.

I keep my eyes forward and see the perfect time to run. I Get up and bolt towards the bag of guns. I grab it and glance back the way I came, to see there are no walkers blocking my path. I take a step to go back, when I see Dad's hat on the ground. I quickly pick it up and run back.

When I reach the ally way I see Daryl on the ground, trying to regain his balance, and Glenn fighting a kid I don't know. I hear a car pull up and spin around. "There is our guns!" One of them yells as they get out of the car and grab me. "Let me-" I was cut off by someone hand.

I see Daryl standing and Glenn finally pushing the kid down, where Daryl can hold him. Glenn starts running for me, but it's too late, that I know. I throw the bag of guns and Dads hat to him before getting pushed in the car. "Run! Get back to Rick! I yell before the door shut and we speed off.

I turned towards the guy next to me, all I see is him smiling a Very, evil smile before he knocks me out.

---------Daryl's POV--------

I'm still holding the kid as she throws the guns and a hat to Glenn. then she gets shoved into a car. Glenn grabs the guns and hat and runs back to me, closing the gate leading to the ally in the process. "This is your fault!" I yell as I let go of the kid and punch him. I was going to punch him again when I felt Glenn grab my wrist and stop me.

"Let go Chinaman," I growl, not looking at him. "Daryl, we need him alive and willing to talk so he can take us to his camp and get her back." Glenn says, trying to calm me down. I huff and pull my arm away, still pissed. She is gone, maybe forever...

As If reading my thoughts, Glenn says, "We will get her back. I understand-" I cut him off and yell, not caring the amount of walkers it draws, "You don't Understand shit! You don't know me, understand me, know how I feel!" Glenn looks shocked but speaks calmly, "Then tell me, how do you feel?"

we hear a noise behind us and I whip around, crossbow ready. "Woah, you can put that down." Rick says as T come down the latter. "Where is Alex, I saw her run this way with the guns." Rick says, looking down the ally way. He then spots the guns and hat in Glenn's hands and freezes.

He looks up and meets my eye. "Where. Is. She." Rick says in a low, threating, Voice. "Some guys ambushed us, they got her. He right there is one of them, and we can get him to help get her back." Glenn states, pointing to the kid I punched.

Rick looks at the kid as well then walks up to Glenn, takes the bag of guns and puts it on his shoulder, then Rick grabs the hat and puts it on and starts climbing up the latter. "What 'bout the kid?" I ask Rick. "Get him up here, we need to make a plan and get information." I sigh, then pull the kid to his feet and lead him up the latter, and back to where we made our first plan, the one that failed.

Hopefully our second one is better....

----------Alex's POV---------

I woke up in a room with my hands tied around my back, and my head hurts slightly. It's dark, and full of dusty shelves. I hop off the wooden chair im on and see my feet tied as well. I sit down and start pulling my hands as far down my back as they can go. Then I tuck in my knees and slip my hands around my feet.

Now that my hands are in front of me, I start untying the rope around my feet. I get the rope undone, after about 10 minutes. I try to untie my hands with my teeth when I hear the door open and light flood into the room. I turn my head and see 2 guys come into the room.

They stop when the see me, and stand there, shocked, that I got my legs undone and almost my hands. "Take a picture, it will last longer." I mumble as I start trying to untie my hands again. The taller guy walks over to me and pulls me up and starts pulling me to the door by my shoulder.

I rip away from his grasp, "I'm not going anywhere with you people." I snap. he sigh, "Your people are here, so are you coming or not?" I think for a moment before nodding. He tries to grab my shoulder again but I say, "my legs are fine, I can walk on my own. Just lead the way."

He nods, "but when we get out there we got to have you in our grasp, so your people don't think you have this type of free will here." I nod and continue walking. After walking up a staircase, we get to a door and the man grabs my shoulder again, then he opens the door.

We get to the edge of a roof and they push me into a kneeling position. I look down and see Rick, Glenn, and Daryl. I can't hear what they are saying, and they don't seem to have noticed me. The guy next to me yells down, " Hey G, we got the girl" Everyone down below looks up and my eyes connect with Daryl's, then Glenn's, then lastly linger on my Dad's. "Hey, I'm fine, Just get me outta here." I say to my group.

"Where the hell Is her gag? And her ankle ties? And why is her hands tied up front?" G ask they guys next to me. "Well sir, She some how switched her hands, took off her gag, and untied her ankle rope." G looks at me with this information and I can't help but say, "What? I learned from the best." As I motion to my dad.

'Take her back inside." I hear G say, then I'm dragged back inside. Only this time, no ties, and I'm in a room with elders and dogs. Mini dogs, may I add.

-------Daryl's POV------

We finally get the kid to tell us where to go. We didn't really have a plan, just had to get Alex back. We walked all the way there, me pushing the kid when he slowed down Or when he complained about the ropes around his wrist. When we got there, their leader and 2 other men walked out. "Hey kid, you alright?" Their leader, G, asked our prisoner.

"G, man, they threatened to cut off my feet!" Rick turns around and tells him to hush. "Officers do that?" G asked, gesturing to Rick uniform. "Where is our group member?" Rick ask sternly, Ignoring the question. "She is fine, why do you need her back so bad, just another mouth to feed." G says with a small laugh. "She is important to us. Where Is she?" Glenn speaks up.

"What your girlfriend or something?" G ask Glenn. Glenn glares at him. "Hey G, we got the girl!" Someone yelled from the roof. I look up and see Alex kneeling by the edge of the roof. Our eyes lock for a minute before she looks at Glenn and Rick. "Hey, I'm fine, Just get me outta here." Alex says. She ain't gagged?

"Where the hell Is her gag? And her ankle ties? And why is her hands tied up front?" G asked the guy next to her. He explains how they found her like that, and that she got them undone. I was surprised that she did all that, but then again, that girl is full of surprises. "What? I learned from the best." She says, motioning to her dad.

G looks at Rick, then Alex, then back at Rick. "Oh I see, she is your daughter. Looks like you." G states, looking at Rick. Rick glares at him. "Take her back inside." G says. The two guys grab her and pull her inside.

I glare at G with all the hatred in my body. "Don't worry Crossbow man, your girl will be returned as soon as you come and bring me my guns." G states with a laugh and walks back inside, shutting the doors behind him.

The Grimes Daughter (Daryl Dixon)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें