Prologue

8 years ago...

In a secluded garden sits an innocent girl dressed in a churidaar with a very cute boy dressed in jeans and a fitted polo shirt. It is their last day of school, he will be going away forever after today and there is something she needs him to know. The girl is Nandini Murthy, who is merely 17 years old and the boy is Manik Malhotra, who is merely 19 years old at the time.

She turns to him and says, "Manik I have to tell you something?"

Manik uninterestedly responds, "Mhmm what is it Nandini?"

Nandini slowly and shyly replies, "I love you Manik!"

He looks at her shocked and moments later breaks into fits of laughter exclaiming, "Whoa whoa whoa... love? Are you kidding, Main yeh pyaar vyaar mein yakeen nahin rakhta! I don't love you Nandini! Mere liya pyaar sirf ek khel hai, jo maine tumhare saath khela hain! You don't mean anything to me! You were just a challenge, a bet, nothing else!"

Nandini questions through her tear brimmed eyes, "Bet?"

Manik slaps his palm against his forehead in realization, "Oh I forgot to tell you, well you know how I'm very proud of the fact that I can get any girl I want... well you...you were different... you were the first girl to show no interest in me. I like a good challenge and that's all you were to me!"

Nandini looks angrily towards Manik and grabs him by the collar saying, "Aur mera kya huh? Main tumse bahut pyaar karti hoon, uska kya? How can you do this to me? I love you Manik! "

Manik brushes off her hands saying, "Whoa relax girl...maine kaha tha ke mujhse pyaar karo...nahin na? It's your problem, not mine! Tum samhajti kya ho aapne aap ko... tum toh sirf ek time pass thi, aur kuch nahin! Tum mere kabil toh bilkul bhi nahin ho, have you looked in the mirror, shakal dehki hain aaine mein... ek dum behenji laagti ho! Tumhe toh mera ehsaan maana chaiye ke maine tumhari jaasi ladki ke saath waqt guzaara! Just be happy you got the privilege to spend time with me because you will always remain a behenji in everyone eyes! You'll never be good enough for me, NEVER!!!"

Nandini can't seem to stop the tears from running down her face as her heart begins to shatter in two.

If that is not enough, just then a bimbo makes her way towards Manik and grabs his face giving him a long passionate kiss. Nandini watches with pain in her eyes and tries to suppress the tears from flooding her face once again. She looks away in disgust as Manik releases the tramp's mouth from his captivity. Manik smirks looking at Nandini's heartbroken state.

He comes near Nandini's ear and whispers, "Waise I had fun while it lasted... bye babe!" Nandini looks at him sickened as she watches him leave with the tramp.

Nandini walks home like a statue through the rain. She ignores the voices of her parent's asking her what the matter is. As soon as Nandini enters her room, she breaks down on the bed crying her eyes out. Manik was her everything, her first kiss and her first love. All it took were a few moments to tear her heart apart. She feels a huge lump forming within her throat. She feels so betrayed, so hollow, so alone, and so depressed. She hates the fact that she loved Manik Malhotra, but every time she thinks of him it only reminds her of his betrayal.

Nandini screams out as the pain became unbearable, "WHY MANIK WHY? KYUN KIA AISA? KYUN MERE JAAZBAAT KE SAATH KHELA TUMNE? TUMNE MUJHE KAHIN KA NAHIN CHORA!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU MANIK I HATE YOU!!" Nandini wipes her tears abruptly swearing, "MANIK TUMHE BHI ISS DARD KA EHSAAS HOGA EK DIN!! I PROMISE!!"

******

So guys here's the prologue of the story I have been working on since a while.

Concept can be common , but i really want to write something in which Nandini will be dominant.

I hope you all liked it.
Do give your reviews.
Shall i continue it or not?

#Loads of Love❤
#SD😘