|Epilogue|

* Posted a new story HUMSAFAR, hope to see y'all there also :)

5 years later…

A thunderous applause echos throughout the room as a happy couple celebrates their 5th wedding anniversary. A tall handsome man wearing a navy blue suit and white shirt stands proudly looking just as young as the day he had gotten married five years ago.

The only difference in his appearance now is his gotee, which only enhances his masculine jaw line. He stands next to a ravishing woman, who is wearing a red saree with heavy golden embroidery and she also looks just as beautiful as she had five years ago. The only difference in her appearance happens to be her radiant smile rather than her depressed frown on the day of her wedding.

(Their attire)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Their attire)

The man leans in to feed his beautiful wife a piece of their anniversary cake. Her cheeks begin to redden as she feels his hand brush against her cheek. He accidently gets some white frosting on the flawless skin of her upper lip. The guests start tapping their wine glasses with their utensils in order to get her husband to kiss this imperfection away. Their friends and family gather around them as they continuously chant, "Manik Nandini! Manik Nandini!" Manik shrugs his shoulders and looks devilishly at his lovely wife, Nandini. She frantically waves her hands in front of her dear husband in hopes that he will comprehend.

Manik pulls her into his arms and grins, "Sorry sweetheart, but we have to give the people what they want…" Before she can protest further, he brushes his lips lightly against hers in a tender kiss, leaving her to feel a bit disoriented. She starts responding to the gentle kiss as soon as she gathers control of her body, but Manik pulls away before he can lose the little self-control he has.

Just when Manik and Nandini break away from their innocent kiss, their best friends, Cabir and Navya, come over to congratulate them on their wedding anniversary. Nandini grins widely and shoves a big piece of cake into Navya's mouth, which causes her to shriek. Navya smiles as she sees the look of joy on Nandini's face as she looks onto her husband with so much love and affection. Nandini truly does deserve happiness after suffering through years worth of agony for losing her first love. Navya feels happy for her friend, who was able to forgive and forget her past in order to move forward in her life. Today, she had everything she could hope for and more. It's true what they say that time heals all.

Cabir walks over to congratulate Manik with his son, Ved, who is around four years old and resembles his father. Cabir hugs him rather tightly. It is remarkable Manik has lasted this long as loyal married man. Of course, the changes in Manik were visible when he first started falling for Nandini Murthy, but one could only wonder back then if he too would fall prey to the famous saying "Old habits die hard."  It is definitely quite an achievement for Manik given his past history with women and surprisingly he has come a long way from his youthful Casanova days. Cabir feels proud that his best friend, who would run away from commitment, is now a happily married man.

Revenge Of Love : MaNan FF || ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें