Chapter 2

Chapter 2
21st century girl

"By the way I'm jungkook"
She was a little surprised. The next thing she noticed was his clothes.
Fencing man.
She thought. "What are you doing here?" She asked trying not to sound rude. He was her senior anyways.

He smiled his cocky grin and got up while at the same time Remi folded her arms. He walked closer but kept a safe distance from her.
"I came to tell you that you've got a pretty voice" he said.

Remi didn't expect this. They were rumors that jungkook of BTS was a little proud. Even though he respected everyone, he never admits that others are better than him. She almost thought the rumors weren't true when he spoke again.
"I don't want you feeling bad, so I came to tell you that it is ok to lose because of me, I'm better anyways"
Remi just looked at him despite how frustrated she was from losing and his annoying comments. When he didn't say anything she spoke, "don't get all happy and proud, we both know your voice went off-tune at a point."
His smile dropped, "you covered it well, even the judges didn't notice"

He signed and his smile came back, "so you do know a little about singing"

"What do you mean?"

" oh I assumed that since you debuted with the help of your uncle who happens to be the CEO of yg, you didn't have any real experience"

That's it. She has enough of his arrogance, "would you tell me what your problem is?"

He stepped closer and whispered to her ear, "I find you interesting."

She looked at him and he was smirking at her. And just like that he walked out but not before saying, "we'll be seeing each other again"