Last Chapter

"This morning STARSHIP ENTERTAINMENT confirmed the newest dating rumour with MONSTA X member Minhyuk and the managers daughter..." The news said. You looked at the tv and rolled your eyes and changed channel in order to find something more amusing to see.

"I bought ice cream" Your father said when he entered the apartment. You waved your hand at him and stood up from your seat as you reached for your favourite ice cream. You had a big smile on your lips as you looked at it.

"Don't sit down! We're going to look at the new place today, you and me" He said. You smiled and ate your ice cream while taking your jacket. You walked out to the car and sat down in the van as the press was getting closer. You sighed and looked at your father when he sat down. He looked back at you before driving.

"So how are you feeling today?" He asked. You shrugged and looked out at the road. Ever since you got the news, you've been feeling depressed. But to not make the others worry, you didn't tell them except for your father.

"When are you getting back to the boys?" You asked. He looked at you and then at the road for a while. He sighed and turned towards you.

"I'm free this afternoon remember? You're moving to the hospital today" He said quietly. You looked out and gulped by the thought that your memory was fading. You had been forgetting a lot of stuff recently. The worst thing about it was that you forgot your mother, how she looked.

You nodded and looked at the big house that was hiding beneath the threes. Your father parked on the driveway and you walked out of the car. You looked around and could see Minhyuk running around with his kids while Hoseok was playing around the toys. You turned towards your father who reached out for your hand.

"It fits them.. "

"I hope it will.. Let's go inside!" He said and walked to the door. You followed him while looking around, and entered the hallway. You smiled and walked around in the house, looking at all the rooms which was decorated after every member. You opened your bag and took out the gifts for everyone and put them on every bed, as you walked up to the Minhyuks room. You and your father had decided that he should have upper floor together with Kihyun who's up early. You walked into his room and smiled seeing a picture of you and him together.

"Dad.. thank you for helping me with this" You said.

"I just can't believe that you had the money to fix it" He whispered.

"It's my saving money.. You know the money you and mom gave me? It's half of it and the rest goes for the baby" You said as you looked down at your baby tummy.

A voice was heard downstairs and you looked at your father wondering who it was. He shrugged and walked down the stairs, while you put the gift on his bed. You walked over to the baby room and studied it closely. You smiled seeing the clothes and a bag ready. You felt your tears forming and you sat down on the chair crying.

You wanted to be there with him and raise the baby together. You wanted to spend your whole life with him and grow old with him. You wanted a happy ending. But you knew that it was the end, and you felt it every-time you woke up in the early morning. The feeling of wanting to close your eyes. That's why your father decided to let you stay at the hospital.

"Hi.." A voice said. You turned your crying eyes towards Changkyun who waved his hand carefully. You smiled and walked over to him and gave him the best hug you could give someone.

"Aren't you busy with schedule?"

"Yeah.. Everyone is outside in the van! I just had to see you and give you something"