Foreword

Foreword

Hello!

I'm Author Anonymous, who's been writing Fanfictions on other webpages for as long as I can remember. I've done BTS in the past and will now continue my writing with a new boy group: MONSTA X.

This story will be written with concentration, time and with a smile. I don't want to rush anything with this story, so if every chapter is taking 2-3 days, then please bear with me. I'm taking my time for it to be correct.

I'm not using my own name on this story, but with you reader as the lead role. You will have a name whenever your point of view is not used. The name will go by Angelina, which is a secret name I've chosen for a lot of my stories. It's not my name, so don't worry. I won't be using a Korean name for the lead role since the most fan fictions have that nowadays. This will be different.

Me as an author for this story is going to take a lot of energy, but also something I believe in and look forward to be doing. I've been thinking about doing this story for a while, and it's now time to start writing. I hope you all will like it, and please show me with a comment in the comment box. It will get me more motivated in case someone says they like it. And if you have any questions regarding the story, then please ask in PM.

Sincerely,

Anonymous