Part 11

"I see that you're early"

"Ofc Mr Lee" A voice answered.

Inside a house outside of Seoul, a family lived. A family with four members, but one who doesn't live there anymore. A member of this family was known to be engaged, ready to get married. The family that he had, were already in plans with his wedding with the wedding hall, guests and others. But the couple wasn't ready to get married, not now. He had his band and she had her dreams.

"Father, please let them decide on their own" The younger son said.

"They decided to get engaged which means that they're ready to get married and become a family"

"He's an idol, it doesn't work the way you want"

"I'm making things very clear for you, listen up. When you propose, you do it because you want to marry the person. A marriage is supposed to be in a maximum of six months and then after 9 months you should become a parent" Father said looking at his son. His son stared at him, wondering why his father was so religious.

"What he's saying is true my son" The mother said when she walked into the room. The son stared at her in disbelief and scratched his head due to his irritation.

"Mom.. Dad.. They're grown ups. If they want to wait six years, then please let them do it! It's not your marriage or life, it's theirs"

"We decide" The parents said. The son was about to walk out when the doors opened. A guy with blonde hair walked into the living room with a fast pace, but also an angry one. Behind him a girl was running shouting his name quite stressed, like he wasn't supposed to be in there.

"Minhyuk, please no" She yelled. She grabbed his arm when he pulled her away. He was angry, really angry.

"Our son, we've missed you" Mother said smiling at her son. He looked at them with eyes bigger than a bull and face more red than paint.

"What the h**** do you think you're doing?!" He screamed. They looked at him quite disturbed and were about to answer when he continued.

"I proposed to Angelina asking her if she wanted to get married to me, but not now. I didn't ask her if I wanted to get married now, but in the future. Just because she has a ring on her finger doesn't mean that we're going to get married now" He said frustrated.

"Son, you know very much what a proposal means" Mother said.

"You are to be married next month at the wedding hall near Apgujeong, the wedding photos will be at Namsan Tower and Angelina has to stop taking pills from today" His father said. Minhyuk stared at him and Angelina walked forward trying to reach his hand. For a moment she got excited, excited by the thought of marrying her beautiful boyfriend and to take photos at Namsan. She had never been there even though it was the most famous place to visit. But when he mentioned the pill she came back to reality.