Chapter 5

Spending a day with MONSTA X at Everland was like taking your kids to the playground, impossible to keep an eye on everyone. It started after the Safari ride when the boys ran different ways. Some wanted to ride roller coasters, while others wanted to eat. And there you were alone with Hyunwoo and Kihyun who wanted to look at the animals.

"How long are you working for us?" Kihyun asked as you walked towards the small animals. You looked at him and then at the ground.

"I'm not sure about how long, but two months left I think. Or was it 5 more months?" you asked yourself. They laughed and looked at the rabbits that ate the lettuce in kids hand. You smiled and looked at them for a while.

"Oh I can see Jooheon" Hyunwoo said. You stood up and looked Jooheons way. Jooheon and Minhyuk were walking towards the candy shop. You turned the other way and walked towards the sloths. Kihyun walked after you and you sighed as you studied it.

You didn't want to be near Minhyuk. It wasn't that he was a bad person or anything like that. You were just starting to get scared of yourself. It was that bad for you emotionally that you couldn't keep away when he got near.

"How are you?" Kihyun asked touching your shoulder. You looked at him before smiling.

"Nothing really"

"I can see it on you, you're easy to read"

"I'm just worried about Minhyuk. He's acting like two different persons. One is completely wonderful while the other one is a jerk" you said and looked at him. He looked at you and smiled.

"You know, he's not a jerk. I think everything with fans and the demanding schedule has made him insecure lately. His crazy personality on screen is his mask. So he needs to release that when he gets home. So sometimes he can't help being that way. But I know for a fact that he doesn't want to hurt you" he said and looked at the sloth.

"True. Minhyuk is in a bad position right now with the schedule. There's a lot to do and he gets emotional whenever it's too much. And they also say that guys acts like jerks when they like you. That's what I've heard" Hyunwoo said as he walked towards you. You looked at them and sighed with a smile.

You and the boys ended up riding roller coasters and having way too fun. The other guys were lost and you wondered how they were doing. But most of all you wondered what Minhyuk was doing. You stood in line to the maze with Kihyun and Hyunwoo when you heard familiar voices.

"This candy is the worlds sweetest thing" Jooheon said walking to the line when Hyunwoo called them. You looked at Hyunwoo and tried to take down his waving hands, but it was too late. Your eyes met Minhyuk and you directly looked away studying the entrance. You gulped while seeing Minhyuk getting closer.

"Guys I think I'm going to ditch this one! I'll wait outside" you said.

"No way, we want to see you scream" Jooheon said laughing. You rolled your eyes and looked at the entrance holding your arms crossed while waiting.

"WAH" Minhyuk screamed as he touch you. You and Jooheon jumped away and both looked at Minhyuk with killer eyes. The guys laughed except you two. You walked to Minhyuk and hit him on the head. He looked down at you with a smirk. He leaned forward making you gulp.

"I will make you scream the most in there" he whispered against your ear. You looked at him and shook your head.

"You won't hear it anyways so stop acting cool" you said walking to the entrance.

He laughed at your comment at took your hand as he walked to the guard who chose who would go. You tried to get your hand out of his, but you failed.