Chapter 9

The small window showed us a sign on snow flakes. You looked out of the window, down towards the sea and smiled for yourself. It was almost time for you to land in Incheon after being away from your boys for months. You were supposed to follow them back to Korea, but with everything going around at home you decided to wait. You and your father had been texting a lot and talking in a way that you hadn't been doing for years.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Incheon International Airport. Local time is 09:12 and the temperature is -15 degrees.

For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign.

This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about.
Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.

If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you.

On behalf of Korean Air Airlines and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice stay!"

You looked out and thought about how Minhyuk had been doing and what he looked like. You hadn't been seeing him in a video chat since one week after he left. The guys had been busy with schedule and the only way you talked was short phone calls. Even though you had seen videos from music show, it wasn't the same.

You walked out to your bag and looked at your phone seeing a picture message from Hyunwoo. You opened it and laughed as you saw 4 boys in girly clothes and wigs with makeup. The guys had decided to pick you up since they missed you, so even though the schedule was filled they obviously came.

You walked out towards the arriving and looked around at the people waiting when you saw 4 girls who took a photo together while acting awkwardly. They turned around towards you and screamed while holding up the sign. You smiled big and ran up to them.

"I've missed you" you said. Infront of you 4 members of MONSTA X was standing acting like girls. Hyunwoo, Hoseok, Changkyun and Kihyun. You hugged them and followed them towards the van. And there he stood, your father. You waved your hand while passing the street.

"We've missed you sooo much! Everyone has been sleeping bad for months and now you're here, the day before Christmas" Hoseok said.

"I can see that since you all became ladies" you said with a smirk making them whine. You laughed and walked over to your father. You hugged him with a smile before he gave you a kiss on the forehead. You smiled and turned around to the four boys who looked at you with a big smile on their lips.

"I've really missed all of you! And thank you for making my morning with coming here"

"Ofc" Changkyun said while putting some powder on. You smiled for yourself as you looked around at the people who grabbed a cab or waited for the bus.

"Don't worry, he wanted to come but has this acting schedule" Hyunwoo said. You turned your face to him and nodded while smiling.

"I understand, I don't expect him to be here"

"Okay let's go! We have to pick the others up, and show them these beautiful ladies" your father said. You smirked and looked back at the boys who had killer eyes on as they sat down. You sat down beside your father and looked back.