Thirteen (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Took her to the stars?" Jin raised his brows, turning to Jungkook.

"It was when Chaeyoung had left with Lisa's car," Jungkook said with surprised eyes. "I asked her why she liked the stars and she said they were pretty and it was a shame we couldn't see them in Seoul. So I took her to a place I used to go to think. It's far from the city so you can see the stars."

"You had said 'I'm gonna take you to the stars'," Chaeyoung reminded him. "You got her with that line. She kept thinking about it."

"Wow, Kook," Yoongi smiled a little. "I didn't know you were such a romantic kid."

"Yeah, me neither," Jungkook said, still surprised. "I just wanted to make her smile. I didn't know she liked this kind of stuff."

"She does. So you keep taking her to the stars, and everything'll be okay," Chaeyoung winked.

*

Lisa glared at Chaeyoung as she smiled apologetically.

"You had promised."

"I know, I know! Bu I really have to work on the presentation Lisa, I'm not even close to finish it," Chaeyoung whined.

Lisa, Chaeyoung and Jungkook were sitting at one of the many cafés surrounding their faculty, working on their presentations. Lisa and Chaeyoung had always sat at that café but Jungkook was an interesting addition to their little study sessions. But Lisa was okay with it now.

When she saw how angry he got because of what happened to her, when she realized what kind of an effect he had on her, and when she realized she liked it when he was around, there was no use of trying to push him away anymore. Besides, she neither had the excuse nor the power to do that. Because the harder she tried the harder it got to do.

So now all three were sitting at the same table, trying to make a little progress with their presentations – which wasn't going the way they had planned.

"But you had promised we'd go today," Lisa glared again.

They were supposed to go shopping because the new winter collections of the most of the brands were here and if they didn't act fast, there'd be nothing left to buy.

"It was before I realized I'm too behind," Chaeyoung sighed. "Not everyone is a genius like you, you know, right?" she teased Lisa.

The blonde rolled her eyes.

"May I ask why you're fighting?" Jungkook asked, raising his brows.

"Chaeyoung had promised to go shopping today," Lisa glared for a third time.

"Why can't you go tomorrow?" Jungkook frowned.

Chaeyoung raised her hands, "This!!! Thank you Jungkook!"

"Shut up you traitor. Because the winter collections are here and there'll be nothing left tomorrow," Lisa glared at Jungkook this time. "And I really want to go."

The boy straightened in his chair and put his coffee cup to table, "Okay, let's go then."

The girls looked at him with shock.

"What," Lisa blinked.

Jungkook sighed, "You want to go shopping, right? Let's go."

"Are you serious?" Chaeyoung looked at him with a bizarre expression.

"Yes Chaeyoung, don't look at me like that."

"Why would you want to go shopping?" Lisa said blankly.

Jungkook arched a brow, "To shop?"

More like to be with you, he corrected internally.

The girls looked at him strangely again.