Putting on the gloves and putting the yo-yos into their slot pockets, he began to make his way towards the bathroom, where he grabbed the black make-up paste which he used to cover the skin that showed through the eye slot in his costume. He hated the feel of it, but put it on, not wanting to risk being discovered. He had already given them his name, which was uncommon as it was if he allowed them to know that his skin was pale as a dead person, they'd be able to slim down the people in the city to just him and then where would he be.

Giving himself a once over he reached down and grabbed a black hoodie and put it on, making sure that the hood covered a good portion of his face. He looked slightly like a moody emo teen, but it made people not want to mess with him, so it allowed him some freedom to move around.

Letting out on slow exhale, he creeps towards his window and stepped onto his fire escape and launched himself up towards the other building and scaled the wall.

Feeling the cool air hit his suit as he reached the top of the building, he began to slowly make his way towards the outer rim of the city. Currently, he had one job to do and it required him to scout out the estate that the person who had had the hit put on their head. It was a good way off from town, as Killua recalled, and it required him to go through many residential areas, which he'd've preferred to avoid for the sake of being seen, but whatever he had to do to get the job done and the money.

Looking to see if the coast was clear, he crossed another alley gap and walked across the roof. That was when he heard the explosion to his right and it caught his attention.

He could see the dust being turned up from whatever was going on and it caught his interest. Putting his job behind him, he started to jump roof tops and make his way towards what seemed to be a battle.

Once he got there, he dropped into an alley in order to not be seen and pressed himself against the wall and began to watch. In the center of a plaza surrounded by crowds. There he saw three forms. The towering man caught his eye, but he looked more like a scientists disaster than an actual man.

Crumpled on the ground was Hunter, wounded and probably more hurt than he could see. HIs clothes were torn and the bruises were already forming in dark purples, making his tan skin more purple and green than anything.

That's so gonna hurt in the morning, KIllua induced, before moving forward a little more to hear what was going on. Then he saw Hunter move a bit bright blonde pigtails poked out from the hero's grasped. There was a small little girl in Hunter's arms, who was crying and holding her leg like no tomorrow.

It's probably broken. What the hell is going on? Killua's stomach twisted at the sight of the hurt little girl. He felt a little bit of rage build up inside him. He hated seeing kids get hurt, he hated it.

Loud laughter boomed from the beast. "HUnter, you're the greatest idiot among men. You give up so much to protect this little girl when she just sits and continues to cr-"

"SHUT UP YOUR MONSTER!" Hunter yelled, shutting up the monster. Killua could feel the hefty weight that came with the crowd shutting everyone. "She's just a little girl who's hurt and scared. She's allowed to cry."

The monster just shrugged before winding up his up his arm. "It honestly doesn't matter, seeing as I'm going to squish you like ants." The crowd around them gasped and a few people screamed out.

Nauseated by the fact that no one was trying to help the hero or the little girl, disgusted by the fact that this thing would use a little girl to its advantage in a battle, he seized up. Feeling the urge to do something as he watched the monster began to warm up his arm even more.

Fuck, Killua continued to watch helplessly as his nemesis held the girl a little tighter, preparing to take the full impact of the blow.

"Fuck," he growled before letting his feet begin to do the work and he was making his way into the battle at a full sprint.