Epilogue

6 months Later.....

Cookie smiled walking into Empire. Her youngest son trying to calm her now youngest child. When Hakeem spots her he eagerly hands her over.

"Hi baby" She grins at her. Her fussiness stopping. Hakeem pouted shaking his head.

"Man I swear. Between you and dad she's so spoiled." Hakeem teases. Cookie purses her lips looking at Brielle

"He dosent know what he's talking about, no he dosent." She cooed at Brielle.

The little ones eyes started to droop, but she kept trying to keep them open. As if afraid to miss something. She was a curious girl. Always attentive and watching everything.

"My pretty baby's fighting sleep." Cookie cooed rocking her in her arms.

"I've been trying to get her to sleep since you left." Hakeem spoke.

"Hand me her binkie." Cookie spoke taking Brielles thumb out of her mouth.

Hakeem handed it to her and she replaced her thumb with it. Cookie and Hakeem spoke about upcoming events and music while Cookie rocked her. The little one soon drifting off to sleep.

Cookie was having an eventful day. Her schedule was extremely busy meeting with the wedding planners. Making sure her dress was right. Getting performers. Things were hectic. With her wedding in 2 days she had no time for nothing. Only Brielle and she needed all of that extra attention.

Lucious walked around sulking 24/7. He's had no Nookie for almost a month now. No big deal right? Wrong. He was dying inside. All that pent up energy. He was past the angry stage of being withheld. He was in that life sucks stage.

Not to mention his sexy ass wife walks around him all day. To say she snapped back is an understatement. She looked as if she had no kids. The only indication was her ass stayed fatter and her boobs were still big.

He thanked Brielle every night for pumping her mom's ass up Some more. Them natural enhancements. Just more ass to shake while he's tearing it up. If he could get a chance to.

He sucked his teeth from his desk. All he had to do is wait to more days. He was gonna knock it out the park. She wasn't going no where. He was gonna take her ability to walk right. Every step he wanted her to think about what happens when you deprive him.

A smirk came on to his face. He liked that plan. He liked it alot. The sound of her rich laughter filled the hallway flowing into his office. The smile that came on his face was unmistakable. His missed her, hadn't seen her all day.

She rounded the corner walking into his office. Carseat in hand while Jamal walked in with the baby bag. Lucious got up walking to his wife. She was setting the carseat down on the floor. Lucious admired how her dress stretched over that plump ass. He diddnt see a panty line making him all the more giddy.

Pulling up right behind her she gasped. Standing up straight she turned around a smile on her lips. He claimed her lips in a sweet greeting as his hands flowed down her body till they rested on her ass.

Jamal groaned set the baby bag down and left the room. Everyone was avoiding the two of them for that obvious reason. It was always on and popping.

"Princess sleeping?" He asked her giving her ass a good squeeze.

"Yeah." She responded her hands playing with his hair. It was getting long. He smirked looking down at her.

"Good." He grinned easing her backwards.

She was gonna ask what he was doing, but as she fell onto the couch with him on top of her she knew. Giggles flowing from her parted lips. Lucious settled hiself between her thighs resting his manhood at full attention on her core. Their clothed bodies touching in such a place had her gushing.