Chapter 11

2 DAYS LATER.....

Cookie opened her eyes squinting at the bright light. When she really came to she realized this wasn't her bedroom. The bed was far to hard. She glanced around. She was in the place she hated most.

A fucking hospital.

Not only was she in a hospital but, she was alone in a hospital. Events came rushing back to her. She remembered dancing with Dwayne, her fight with Lucious, then bam she was shot. Not shot just by anyone. Shot by Anika.

Three times to be excact the bitch really tried to kill her. She remembered being hit three times then, turning slightly and falling. The pain was unbearable. She couldn't see her but she knew it was her. Her voice, her hands. It was her.

Red hot fury engulfed the Lyoness. She wanted blood but, she couldn't get it from in here. She sat up quick then, regretted it. Shooting pain came from her shoulder. Her side was bearable. She cussed looking down at the needle in her arm.

Yeah Cookie was tough but needles scared the shit outta her. She closed her eyes and pulled it out gagging when she saw blood on the needle. After that she took the heart moniter thing of her finger causing it to flat line. She groaned when she heard rushed shouts and people approaching her room.

To Docters and a few nurses came busting in the room visibly relaxing when the observed she was ok. 1 nurse stayed behind.

"Mrs.Lyon I'm glad to see your awake. Are you ok?" He asked glancing to the needle she took out.

Mrs.?

" I'm fine." She snapped trying to get up. He rushed over to him raising his hands to stop her.

"Woah. Take it easy you've been in a coma for 6 days and shot 3 times. Relax."

6 days? She shook her head she couldn't dwell on the moment. Anika was to be surely getting away. She had to get her hands on that woman.

"I'm fine." She persisted resting with her legs thrown over the side of the hospital bed. The nurse looked uneasy.

"Your husband gave us strict instructions to make sure you were well tooken care of. Would you like us to call him?" He asked.

Husband? What in the fuck was going on?

"No. I need my discharge papers." She snapped. He looked over his charts then back at her.

"You need to be checked ma'am." He reasoned. She was not trying to hear it.

" Get someone to do it then. I want to be discharged." She argued. If she diddnt get out of here she was gonna blow a fuse.

"Yes ma'am. I'll get your Docter." He stated then rushed out.

She looked around the room and found a hospital phone. She called Porsha to tell her to send her bodyguard with some clothes. Porsha went to questioning about her condition and why she was going somewhere. With a quick snap telling her to not tell Lucious she told her to do her damn job.

Sure enough Lucious would be up her ass. When someone broke into the house in Philly she fractured her ankle fighting off the intruder. Lucious smothered her to death. She couldn't do shit. He acted like she was dying.

A nice handsome lightskined docter came in. He was young in his late twenties at least. He was muscular and well built. He cane in with a bright smile.

 He cane in with a bright smile