Chapter 3

"We are here Ms.Lyon" Her driver alerted her. She happily waited for him to open her door. She stepped out and looked up at the Lyon Mansion. Lots had happened beyond these walls. She had been so caught up in her "Fresh out the box" Campaign she had not made a visit to see her grandbaby.

It has been almost two weeks since she last saw her. That was unacceptable. Cookie took the day off. She needed her time with Bella. She planned to be around all day.

Cookie walked into the mansion not even bothering to knock. Hell why would she now if she never did. As the Lyoness walked in she wished she hadn't. Her precious Bella's cries rang through the home. There was not a trace of a servant anywhere. It was to quiet in the home.

Cookie knew better this was to weird. She walked into Lucious's office looking for his gun. She knew him it wouldn't be just anywhere. She sat in his chair then felt under the desk. A button was felt and she pushed it. The lock of doors sounded around the office. The blinds came down and everything got dark.

With another feel she found a small button way back on the underside if the desk. Blue light illuminated from behind her. Turning around she let out a rather sexual moan. Before her from under that bookshelves was some of the sexiest guns she's ever seen. She wanted to feel all of them but now wasn't the time. Grabbing the golden pistol with the lion on it she closed the secret vault.

After she unlocked the doors she stripped herself of her heels and jacket. She was thankful she opted for a pants suit this morning. The cries of Bella diddnt stop. Cookie rushed up the stairs stealthy examining her envioremnt. It was when she heard loud moans that sheet her guard down.

She was pissed their neglecting her Bella for alittle bumb and grind. She was about to shoot both of them.

'Cause it's not you he's fucking huh?' Her subconscious sneered. She mentally rolled her eyes. Her subconscious was a bitch but right nonetheless and that was the problem.

Cookie walked into Bella's room looking for that fussy little one. When the little girl saw her she stopped her wailing. If you could say one thing about the two it would have to be that their bond was solid.

The moans were louder in this room. The door to the matter bedroom had to be open otherwise it should be virtually silent. Then the slam of the front door rung faintly in Cookies ear. Who in the hell is that?

Again she creep around with the gun in hand. Down the stairs she went and followed the footsteps going through the hallway. She couldnt see who it was but she was about to find out. The intruders shadow turned back torwards her direction and she his around the corner.

When the intruder got close she popped around and aimed her gun. Only to see one aimed back at her in the hands of no other but Lucious. They both scarred each other but diddnt lower the guns.

"Cookie what the hell are you doing? I could have shot you." He snapped lowering his weapon. She followed his actions and glared at him.

'Her? He's the one fucking Anika?' Her conscious snapped.

She frowned at him, 'Wait if he's down here who's up there?' Cookie thought.

"Well i came to see Bella and then the house was empty. She was screaming her head off. My instincts kicked in i thought there was something up." Cookie admitted feeling confident in her answer hell she could have shoot him to.

"My alarm went off on my gun case. I see you set it off." He smirked. Inside he was trying to keep the hunger down to a low. She looked damn sexy aiming a gun at him. It was hot.

"Well that should be the least of your worries. Your wife's upstairs getting fucked right now." She bluntly stated turning to go back up the stairs.