Chapter 28

2 1/2 months later.......

The Lyon family were backstage of the Empire Concert. It was the first time Cookie will be seen since the kidnappings. She's been finishing up the Fresh out the box campaign from her home studio. The world's about to find out she's pregnant. The last performers were going on putting them closer to their stage time.

She was in a very good mood today. Her pink sweater dress clung to her curves showing them and her baby bump clearly. She was 4 1/2 months pregnant but she looked 6. Her Docters told her it was for sure one baby and that she was just blowing up. 

Lucious was worked up as usual. Praying that everything went right. Their interview segment was coming up in a few minutes and he felt like he couldn't breath. Jamal gave him a reassuring pat on the back.

It was time to go out on stage. Hakeem went first the shrills of girls shook your eardrums. Jamal next applause and yells echoed of the walls. Andre followed behind the crowd going crazy. Lastly, Lucious and Cookie holding hands.

The audience went crazy. When I say crazy I mean crazy. People raved and screamed bloody mary. Even the interviewer was shook. No body knew how to act. The Lyon family took their seats as the crowd died down.

"Ok. Ok. Hear me when I say this. I am shook and I think that also goes for the audience." Amanda Seales the interview spoke. The crowd made their agreement known.

"Some one tell us something!" She exclaimed. Lucious chuckled into the Mic.

"There's not much to say...thats my soulmate. My queen right here." He spoke looking at Cookie. She grinned.

"Wow. I just can't....You know what we'll come back to them. My heart needs a break. What about you guys?" Amanda asked the crowd.

"So it looks like loves spewing from the Lyon family. Any lovely winter weddings comming up?." She asked. Everyone shook their heads.

"Can I cuss on here?" Cookie asked. The crowd laughed. Amanda nodded.

"Ok. That's good. To be real with y'all. Fuck the Cold." Cookie laughed.

"I'm with her. It be to much can't even open a door without catching a cold." Jamal chimed in.

"Well Jamal.We've seen you photographed with this guy alot." A picture flashed up on the screen of them laughing. The crowd awed.

"Care to tell us what's going on?" He smiled real big.

"That's my boo." He cheesed. Amanda laughed.

"The tea is hot and served right here. That's is his man. It's been confirmed." She exclaimed excitedly. The crowd bubbling with hoots.

"So Andre..." Amanda poked.

"Huh?" He asked a big grin popping up on his face.

"Nope. Come wit it. That grin tells us something." She pressed. He grinned harder.

"You know...theres someone there. She's special to me." He spoke with a boyish grin.

"This is some hot tea man." Amanda laughed.

"Now we don't even have to ask. We know about Hakeem and Tiana. Where are our Takeem fans?" Amanda asked the crowd. Signs popped up in the crowd everywhere. Hakeem smiled waving out to the crowd.

"WE LOVE YOU!" Some girls screamed in the crowd.

"I love y'all guys to." He smiled.

"So Hakkem. This wedding party. Give us a little tease for tonight." She asked as if it was top secret.