WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE (JAE)

Start from the beginning

You sat at the very back silently and your classmates stop chatting when your Professor went inside the room, your seatmate is still sleeping in his arm and you don't care so you didn't wake him up.

"Oh, we have a new transferee! Miss YN/SN please come in front and introduce yourself". He said, you saw your other classmates turn their head looking at you, you heard some whisper at each other something like "She's a beauty" and so on, you place a smile on your lips, you can also feel the familiar stare of HIM at you as you make your way in front.

"Annyeonghaseyo!". You said and bow 90°, "I'm YN/SN, its nice to be your classmate and please take care of me!". You said and smile genuinely and after answering some questions like what are you doing in life aside from studying and some of such questions like "why are you so pretty?" Which really makes you giggle, you goes back at your sit after and the Professor finally notice the sleeping guy beside your seat, he ask some question on the board and the guy effortless answer it earning a cheer from our class, mostly at the girls side, he looks like a hearthrob of the School anyway.

You were about to leave the room when the bell rang indicating that the class is dismissed already when the girl stop you for walking outside.

"Your going home already? Or you're going directly in your coffee shop?". The girl said, you look at HIM and he looks like he is disapproving at what the girl is saying, he is holding her arm.

"Ahmm, going in my Coffee shop, why?". You said and turn to face them, you are still looking at his hands on her arm, but he remove it and cleared his throat, he is cute when he is blushing you thought as you turn your focus in the girl again.

"Pardon?". You ask because you didn't really heard what she is saying.

"I said, can we come with you? Were going the same way anyway! We really love your coffees and cakes there!". She said clapping.

"Really? Glad you like it!". You cheered.

"Is that okay with you?". You nod as she clings her arm on his and gesture you to go and start walking again.

~

"I'm Hyerin!". She said when you place the coffees and cake in their table, she stick out her hand and you shook it.

"I'm Jae". The guy said and you shook his hand too, he has a tint of pink on his cheeks which makes him cuter than he is right now.

"Eheeeem". The girl, I mean Hyerin said clearing his throat, you pull your hand off of Jae.

"I'm sorry". You said embarrassingly as you remember that he is taken already.

"Its okay, can you join us for a while? So we can all brainstorming while we do our assignment". She said pulling a chair beside her for you to sit.

"Hmm, okay, I'll just get my bag". You said.

"Its okay if you don't want to and if you are busy". You heard Jae said.

"Woaah? But you love debating right? We should add her to us so I'm not the only one who deals with your J**kness!". He said as he punch Jae's arm.

"Well, its okay, I'll be back". You said as you run inside of the comfort room splashing a water in your face.

"He is taken already Y/N! don't ever like him!!". You said to yourself in the mirror as you feel the fast beating of your heart, its insanely thump harder when you remember his kissable lips, his top lips are thin while the bottom is plump and fluffy, his puffed cheeks and his beautiful small rounded eyes, fudge!! You can't think that way! You slap yourself continually as you goes out and take your bag with you.