Chapter 9: Wouldn't be so Bad

Start from the beginning

"Those boys are something else huh?" You happily questioned.
Lisa's smile grew wide. "Aw, Y/N's got a crush!" She teased pinching your cheeks.
"Yea yea enough already."
Lisa chuckled and both of you sat down for class.

After a while, it was finally last period. Since your brother was absent today, you took it upon yourself to sign in, and await in the third floor bathroom.

Jimin's P.O.V

I walked into Mr.Kim's math class with Taehyung and Jungkook, but I couldn't find Y/N. She sighed in and left I'm assuming. We took our seats in the back as usual and talked a little about what we want to do with our singing in the future.
I took out my phone and texted Y/N.

Hey, I'm in class. Where are you
-Jimin

Somewhere
- Y/N

And where is that?
-Jimin

I waited and waited, but she didn't text back for the rest of the period. The bell for last period rang, when my phone vibrated again.

Third floor bathroom. Meet me there?
-Y/N

I sighed in relief and smiled. She was alright.

Yea. Be there in a sec.
-Jimin

"Sorry guys. I'll see you at rehearsal."
Taehyung and Jungkook waved to me, as I sprinted down the hall and up the stairs to the third floor.

Before I could even open the door, it swung open by itself. I felt a pair of hands pull the collar of my shirt, and onto the wall behind me.
I heard the door lock, it was dark in this bathroom, and it was just one giant stall, so no one could get in.

"Y/N, am I being seduced?"

She giggled.
"I don't know."

I felt a pressure on my lips.

Was she, kissing me?

With no hesitation, I kissed her back.

End of Jimin's P.O.V

You couldn't believe what you were doing. YOU kissed Jimin. You weren't gonna lie, it was a good kiss. 

"Did I win this bet?" He questioned breathlessly staring into your eyes.
You scoffed.
"Definitely not."
You smirked and pressed your lips on his neck; he let out small breaths at the feeling of your lips going up and down his skin. Your lips slowly departed from his neck, and the two of you just looked at each other. It was like even in the dark, you two could still find each other. You snickered., before bursting out into laughter. You turned on the light and laughed even harder at Jimin's puzzled expression.
"W-what?" He questioned, a slight red in his cheeks. You shook your head and continued laughing to yourself.
"It's nothing, just have fun with your little friend there." You teased laughing at Jimin's boner. His face turned a dark red before he looked back up to you.
"Yah! Y/N!" He shouted in embarrassment.
"Come on, let's go to the school library." You suggested grabbing your things. He let out a deep sigh and grabbed his things.

His face was too good. How can he be so cute and sexy at the same time...?!

He nodded his head, and you both walked over to the library together.
"Oh by the way, I'll be going with you today."
Jimin tilted his head.
"What do you mean?"
"Hobi offered me a job there as a stage hand so I'll be there from 6-8:30. What time do you leave?" You questioned as you opened the door to the library.
"9:30." He sighed. "I really wanted to walk you home." He pouted. You chuckled.
"I can wait for you if you'd like." You offered as you took out your things.
"Thanks Y/N ! Wait for me in the lobby okay?"
You nodded your head, and the tutoring began.
  As expected, Jimin mastered a lot. He really acceded your expectations.
"I'm proud of you. You've learned a lot." You admitted patting Jimin's shoulder. He smiled and wrapped his arms around you.
"It's only because I have the best tutor ever."
You chuckled, and for once, you hugged him back. His chest was warm, and his arms were very comfortable. If you had to be completely honest, you wished you could stay there forever.

  After studying, You and Jimin walked to the theatre together. There was never a dull moment when you walked with him. In the middle of your conversation, he slid his hands into yours. Surprisingly, you allowed him to hold you. Just this once.

Maybe losing this bet wouldn't be so bad.

A/N:
AWH WHAT A LITTLE SATAN CHAPTER 😊❤️ !!