Glitched Out

Anti had a large smirk on his face as he held Wilford's gun out in front of him. Green pixels were twirling around the barrel, they were also wrapped around the rest of his body and small green butterfly wings were peeking out from behind him.

"Anti!" All of the egos cried out.

"Did you miss me?" Anti petted one of his wings. "I just needed a little upgrade." He winked before throwing the gun into the air. Anti curled up a little, crossing his arms over his body before letting out a shout and throwing them back out. The pixels blew out into shards that struck several of the virus' down and went through the egos as if they were nothing. Rus had to glitch multiple times to avoid getting hit. The wings changed their form and now looked like holographic bat wings. Anti caught the gun and aimed it back at Rus. "By the way, the only one that can call me a glitch, is me." Anti fired off several rounds, sending out, not bullets, but compact pixels. Rus rolled his eyes before glitching away.

"Did you really think firing at me would-" Rus stopped when he saw that the pixels have curved around and still heading towards him. The pixels hit him in both shoulders and the center of his chest, covering him in green spots. "What the hell!?" Rus shouted when he tried to glitch and couldn't

"I'm sick of your glitching," Anti stated before tossing the gun to Wilford, the green parts that had etched themselves into the barrel became pink. Wilford smirked at the other virus' and started shooting at all of them, the remaining egos all cheered and went back to fighting.

"You still can't stop me." Rus growled.

"You fucked with dads. You never fuck with a dad." Anti's wings stretched out. "You also made my husband cry and that can't go unpunished. Loving the wings, babe." He added with a wink.

"Same for you." Dark grinned.

"Fuck off!" Rus threw his hand across his body, sending blue shards flying towards Dark and Anti. Both of them flapped their wings and leaped up into the air. Anti flew towards Dark, letting him catch his arm and leg so he could be swung around and thrown towards Rus at a faster speed. Anti scooped Rus off of the ground and threw him towards Dark. Dark caught the man by his hair and threw him back to Anti. Anti swooped around Rus, grabbing his ankle and looping him in a circle before sending him to the ground.

"That was fun!" Anti laughed, doing a flip in the air. "Let's do it again!" Anti started to fly back down but had to roll over to prevent himself from getting hit by a blue shard. "Rude." Dark avoided several shards as well before grabbing Rus' shoulders, throwing him up. Rus turned himself around and threw out another shard. Dark hissed as it scratched his arm, tearing through the fabric of his shirt and blood seeping from the wound. Anti caught Rus and dove to the ground, slamming the older virus into it. "Do. Not. Hurt. Dark." Anti growled, pinning Rus down by the neck. Rus put his hands on Anti's chest and a blast sent Anti flying.

"Anti!" Dark rushed over to Anti when he saw the virus coughing up blue pixels.

"Get...him..." Anti croaked between coughs.

"Rus!" Dark turned and launched himself towards Rus, moving to fast to prevent himself from getting hit with a cloud of blue pixels as well. "It tastes like shit," Dark said as he forced the pixels out of his throat. Anti and Dark both slowly got up and went for Rus together, both of them getting sent back further by a burst of energy.

"Daddy! Papa!" Annalise cried and ran over to her fallen dads.

"You can't stop me! I am the oldest virus! I am the strongest and smartest there will ever be!" Rus shouted, walking over to the two. "I have spent centuries building gathering and training virus'! I have been working since before humanity knew what a pixel was! Before electricity was even a word! The world will belong to the virus' and I will not have a malfunction and a deranged demon prevent me from getting what we deserve!" Anti's and Dark's wings were beginning to fade, their energy being absorbed by the pixels in their lungs. "You two are not fathers! You're just creatures that should have never been formed!" Rus was blind to the orange pixels slowly building up behind him. "You two are going to die here! Your friends are going to die here. I will find your hosts and kill them! I'll kill their friends and family! I'll kill anyone that has ever associated with you! All of them are going to die because you couldn't just let a little girl go! She's not even yours! She has nothing to do with you! It was pure luck that she ended up at your door! You are nothing! You mean nothing! You-" Rus stopped when he saw the shadow of a large butterfly in front of him. He looked up and saw that Annalise was standing, her hands, soaked with Anti's blood, were up in the air. A pair of holographic butterfly wings were on her back, fluttering with anger. "Don't you dare-"

"Time-out," Annalise said before throwing her hands down, the butterfly collapsing on top of Rus. His scream rang out as the butterfly became a large wave of orange pixels. The leftover virus' screamed as well as they and their fallen kin were absorbed as well. The pixels went through the egos as if it was just water. Anti and Dark were panting and patting their chests, the blue pixels gone. The pixels all turned back and went into Annalise. The little girl tensed up until all of the pixels were absorbed and her wings shattered. "Bad people get time-out," Annalise said before falling over.

"Ann!" Anti scrambled on his hands and knees over to Annalise and scooped her up.

"Sleepy," Annalise said in a soft voice.

"Same, princess, same." Anti brushed away the stray hairs on Annalise's face. "Oh, shit." It hit Anti hard when he realized how exhausted he was himself. He lost a lot of blood, came back from the dead, had his energy sucked out of him, he needed a nap as well.

"Is everyone okay?" Dark called, standing up.

"No one's severely hurt, but we do need to get somewhere safe to patch up and rest." Dr. Iplier called back.

"I don't think any of us have the energy to teleport," Wilford said from his kneeling position.

"Is that pixel portal thing still open?" Bim asked while Dr. Schneepelstein was looking at his nose.

"I can't do anything without bandages." The doctor huffed.

"If my pixels are still active, we should be able to go through it," Anti said. "But I don't think I can get up." He added with a weak laugh.

"I got you." Dark scooped Anti up bridal style with Annalise laying on the virus' chest. "I got you." He repeated as he walked, his own legs screaming but he pushed it aside, he needed to get his family somewhere safe and soft to sleep.

"Did we win?" Chase asked as he leaned against Marvin, who looked to be in pain as well.

"We won." Dark nodded and lead the group of limping egos. "Good." Dark let out a sigh of relief when he saw that the portal was still open. He went in first and blinked against the change of light when he made it through.

"I thought you guys just left that...holy shit." Mark's comment about the portal went away when he saw how all the egos looked.

"Hey man, I just came back from the dead...can I crash on your couch?"