Bye-Sexual

"You just know everything, don't you!?" Chase yelled into his phone, angrily pacing the Septiceye living room. Anti and Dark were visiting while Annalise was in school and Stacey had called Chase, her voice muffled through the speaker, but everyone could tell that she was yelling as well. Everyone was uncomfortable, Chase did not get angry. He wasn't an angry guy, but the rage in his voice forced everyone silent. "Yes! I danced with Marvin at the wedding more than I danced with you! You didn't want to get up! You kept complaining and nagging about everything!" Chase let out a loud groan. "Fine! I'll fuck Marvin! At least he wouldn't just lay there and do nothing!"

"I..." Marvin curled up a little, hiding his masked face in his arms but everyone knowing that he was blushing.

"There's nothing wrong with being gay!" Anti and Dark both perked up at that comment. What was Stacey saying? "There's nothing wrong with being gay or straight or ace or pan or bi! There's nothing wrong with being bisexual! Anti's bi! Dark's bi! Marvin's bi! I'm bi! I..." Chase's entire body slumped when he realized what he just said. "Stacey, wait! I..."

"Oh shit." Anti was the only one that wasn't shocked by Chase's confession.

"Wait..." Chase suddenly tensed up before throwing his phone across the room, Dr. Schneepelstein had to duck to prevent himself from getting hit. "Fuck!" Chase screamed before collapsing to the floor, sitting on his rear and sobbing.

"Chase." Anti got up and went over to Chase.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." Chase sniffed and smiled at Anti, but the look on Anti's face made him break again.

"Come here," Anti said softly and gave Chase a hugged, squeaking a little when Chase wrapped his arms around him and cried into his chest. "Um...there, there." Anti weakly chuckled and patted Chase's back. "No," Anti said to Dark who he knew that his overprotective husband had a certain look on his face.

"I fucked up! I fucked up, man!" Chase sobbed.

"Everything's gonna be fine." Anti was thanking Annalise for his ability to actually soothe someone. A few months ago and he would just be throwing chocolate at the other man and running away.

"Um...Chase?" Marvin was now kneeling in front of Chase. "Kazam." Marvin clapped his hands and a small bouquet of flower appeared. "Tada?" Chase had a small smile and he chuckled lightly. Marvin handed Chase the flowers and he reached into the center of them, a cloth was pulled out and it was tied to another cloth and Marvin kept pulling and more cloths came out.

"Thanks, man." Chase sighed, lowering the flowers when Marvin was done with his trick. "Uh, sorry about my comment..." Chase sat himself up. "I was just...sorry."

"It's fine, you were having an argument. Things are said that aren't really meant during those." Marvin said with a smile, glad to see that his friend was okay.

"It's just...I'm probably never gonna see my kids again." Tears were rolling down Chase's face again.

"Stacey wouldn't-"

"Yes, she would." Chase cut Anti off. "There's a reason why she didn't want to go to the wedding, why my kids haven't been over for a playdate with Annalise, why I'm terrified about the fact that she now knows that I'm bi. She doesn't hate them...us, it's just that she doesn't understand and doesn't want the kids to get 'confused'."

"Give me the word and I'll make her disappear." Anti offered in a whisper.

"Please don't." Chase patted Anti's shoulder. "But thanks for the offer."

"If Anti won't, I will." Marvin stated. "Stacey shouldn't be treating you like this. You're smart and kind and a great father and a great friend and..." Marvin's voice slowly trailed off when he realized that he was rambling.