ViRus

"Dark! Dark!" Anti called out as he and the other egos ran into an empty factory building. Anti knew that this place had just shut down and was relocating, he never thought that he would end up inside of this building unless he was doing something silly with Dark."Dark!"

"Anti?"

"Dark!" Anti leaped and gave Dark a hug.

"Did I miss something?" Wilford asked the others.

"The fucker is threatening us." Anti stated, still holding Dark. "The one who took Ann." He added for clarification.

"I'm so scared." Wilford said with a laugh.

"You should be." Everyone turned towards the voice, seeing that a man had appeared next to them, blue pixels falling around him. "Now, don't get too crazy." The man said when he saw everyone tense up. Wilford aimed his gun at him, Anti summoned a knife and Dark's aura was growing. The man held up his hand and showed that there was a small flashing blue light on his wrist. "My pulse stops and they kill Annalise. Lower your weapons."

"You're playing a very dangerous game." Dark growled, putting his hands on Anti's and Wilford's wrists, making them lower their arms.

"I've been playing for a long time, Dark." The man chuckled. "Allow me to properly introduce myself. Annalise calls me 'closet man', Jolene knew me as Alexander." The man smiled as the group stiffened. "I'm not Annalise's father, Jolene wasn't the most faithful partner I have chosen over the years. She was a lot less terrible in her youth, but I've been with worse. I would also like to thank you for getting rid of her, she was beginning to cross lines that she knew she should not have. She knew that all she had to do was keep the child until she was of age, but no, she left her at your home because it got 'too hard'. She had all the money she could dream off, she could have gotten anything that she wanted, but no. Motherhood was too much." The man shrugged. "But, I'm getting ahead of myself. My real name is Rus. Like, vi-rus." Rus laughed at his own joke a little before bluntly stating; "I'm also the first virus."

"The first..." Anti's body slumped a little.

"There's about fifty of us in total, Anti. You're not alone. That's why you got so attached to Annalise so quickly. You never admitted it, but it was awful lonesome to be the only of your kind. To not have anyone who shared your troubles or understood your needs and there came along Annalise. You didn't know, but something inside of you did." Rus held his hands together. "You felt yourself drifting from your boyfriend, you felt like nothing could keep you two together since he worked too much. It didn't take long to realize that Annalise was making you and Dark become closer. Your relationship blossomed because of the child. A child who someone knew would doom them to pain." Rus gave Host a look. Dark stepped in front of the blind ego and shot Rus a glare. "She is the first of our kind to be born." Rus turned his attention back to Anti. "She was an actual fetus. The amount of power she possesses is limitless as soon as she reaches a mature enough age to take proper orders. Orders that you can give at an even younger age now" Rus smirked at the thought "I'll be nice and give you this choice. Join us, Anti. Come be with your people. Be with your fellow virus. Live your life to its fullest. I know that you're powerful and it could benefit the virus community. You'll be with your little girl. " Everyone turned to stare at Anti. "Don't you want to belong? To have a family?" There was a long, tense, silence before Anti started to laugh.

"You must be fucking stupid." Anti chuckled. "I already have a family." He took a step forward and raised his knife back up. "And you have my daughter."

"I was hoping to take the easy route." Rus shrugged. "And I know Host wanted that too."

"Stop talking about him." Anti warned.

"You should read his journal, there's a lot of interesting things in there. Like how he knew that Anti would break free. That sending Dark to the Septiceye house that night would lead to that...event." Rus winked. "He knew Annalise would come into your lives. He knew she was the offspring since the moment she came into the meeting room. He knows a lot more than he's able or willing to tell." Rus snapped his fingers with both hands, a cloud of blue pixels began building at his feet. "He knows how this will end if you come after me. Listen to your friend."

"Fuck you!" Anti took off, green pixels began to form around him as well. Anti was still yelling as he tackled Rus, their pixels colliding and causing them to explode.

There was a bright, white light and everyone felt their bodies pull apart. There was no pain. There was nothing.

Anti was the first to land, falling out of the computer screen. He slowly pulled himself to his feet and heard as the others came out behind him.

"I never want to be pixelated again." Dark groaned, getting up as well. "Where are we?"

"I don't-"

"What in the actual fuck!?"

"Mark's house." Anti sighed.

"Oh no! Not you! Get the fuck out of my house!" Mark threw the glass cup he hand in his hand towards Dark. Dark easily caught it and shattered.

"While I would love to have a 'chat' with you. We're doing something of much higher importance." Dark growled.

"Have you seen a fucker come through here or a little girl?" Anti asked.

"A fucker and a little girl? What?" Mark asked. Dark stepped forward and grabbed Mark by the front of his shirt.

"Listen. We need to know if a man about our height and size with blonde hair, wearing a blue shirt and jeans has come through here because he is currently in possession of someone that Anti and I care for very deeply." Dark's entire body was stiff as he spoke.

"The little girl?" Mark noticed that there was a ring on Dark's finger, he glanced over at Anti and saw that there was a matching one. "Holy fuck...holy fuck! You are married!? I thought Jack was fucking with me!" Mark fumbled a little when Dark released him. "You have a daughter!? Holy fuck!"

"Focus!" Anti snapped. "Have you seen anything blue? Blue little cubes or anything!?"

"Like that?" Mark pointed and everyone turned around. Several blue pixels were clinging to the wall.

"He must have jumped through here." Anti went over to the wall and started to collect the pixels.

"He knows that Dark and Mark are not the...best of friends." Wilford chuckled. "He probably thought he could distract us by bringing us here.

"You don't fuck with supernatural dads." Bim said with a laugh.

"Do I get filled in? Or are we just gonna leave me hanging?" Mark asked.

"We'll have a fun little gathering and gossip over tea and biscuits." Dark said in a mocking tone.

"I wouldn't mind that." Wilford said.

"Sounds fun." Bing added.

"Got it!" Anti shouted before Dark could snap at the other egos. The blue pixels expanded, absorbing some green ones that came out of Anti's hands. "We should be able to jump through and follow Rus."

"Host would like to try one more time to convince Anti and the others to stay behind. Host tries his best to warn them of the dangers to come if they go through those pixels." Host said.

"I'm getting Annalise back." Dark stated.

"We've done it once already." Anti shrugged.

"Host would like to point out that they are not going against a human with no knowledge." Host put his hand on Anti's arm. "Host knows what is coming and Host wants to do everything that he can to prevent it."

"I'm sorry, buddy. But I'm going." Anti looped his other arm through Dark's. "Everyone hold each other. I'll take us through and it should suck less." Host went silent as everyone crowded together.

"We'll come back with Annalise and have that tea party." Anti said to Mark with a smirk before facing the pixel wall. "Time for an ass-kicking." Anti took the first step into the pixels. The step that Host knew would lead to something none of them were ready for.