I Don't

"The song says 'here comes the bride, all dressed in white' not, 'here he is, decked out in black'," Chase complained as he helped Anti with his bowtie.

"The song also says 'bride' not 'virus demon from hell'." Anti chuckled. "And I'm wearing a red shirt, am I not?"

"Red and black, what kind of wedding colors are those?" Marvin scoffed from a chair that was in the corner of the room.

"Are you going to take that mask off?" Chase asked, heading for the other man.

"You touch my mask, I'm sending you to a different planet," Marvin warned.

"You can't take it off for one day? You're one of Anti's groomsmen, take this seriously."

"I'm in a suit, am I not?" Marvin mimicked the movement Anti had made.

"This suit feels weird over my superhero suit," Jackieboy said, messing with the buttons of his shirt.

"You're wearing..." Chase pinched his nose and sighed.

"Everything's going fine, best man." Anti patted Chase's shoulder. "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you."

"I try my best." Chase chuckled.

"Excuse me, they're ready for the groomsmen." A young man said after peeking his head into the room.

"Oh, shit...it's time. Oh, fuck." Anti started taking deep breaths.

"You're getting married, not giving birth." Chase teased as Marvin, Jackieboy and Dr. Schneeplestein left the room.

"We'll let you know when we're ready." The man said before going away. The worker showed the Septiceyes where to go.

"Is he doing okay?" Dark asked.

"Yes, Mr. Powell, he's fine. You need to get to the entrance, this wedding is already behind." The man ushered Dark to his spot. "He's here, the groomsmen are pairing up. I'll get Mr. Frost, you can start." The man said into the microphone that was taped to his face.

Dark tensed up when the song started playing. The song that told him that he needed to walk. He needed to move. He got a light tap on the shoulder and he turned to see Wilford giving him a thumbs-up and a smile.

"You got this, pal," Wilford whispered as he looped his arm through Dark's.

"Thank you." Dark whispered back before taking a breath through his nose. With one large step, he went through the golden ribbons that were blocking his view of the main room. He walked with his head high. He felt his entire body radiating with confidence and joy as he moved. Wilford was stepping at the same time as him, their movement strong and fluid. Dark could hear whispers and he knew that they were all saying things about him. They were commenting about him and his attire. And he loved every second of it. Dark was shocked to see that Google was smiling at him as he got closer to the machine.

"Congratulations, Dark," Google said softly as he hugged the demon. Dark smiled his thanks and took his spot, Wilford standing beside him. Dark watched as the egos all traveled down the aisle in pairs, arms linked together.

Host's face was facing forward, walking stiffly while Marvin was looking around, but walking properly. Bim and Jackieboy were practically bouncing as they came down. Dr. Iplier and Dr. Schneeplestein were the only ones to look somewhat normal as they walked. All of the egos took their respective places, leaving room for two more adults. Dark glanced over at Bing who was sitting at the sound both and with a nod, the music paused for a moment. Everyone stood as the Bridal Chorus played.

"My little girl," Dark whispered, seeing Annalise walked down with a basket of petals. She was giggling and smiling as she tossed out the petals. She placed the basket down when it was empty and ran the rest of the way to Dark. "You did great." He said.