Yes!

"Yes, I'll be sure to invite you over to see Annalise," Dark said into the phone, leaning his elbow against his desk. "She just got frightened is all." The demon chuckled a little as he stood up. "She doesn't hate you. If she can get over the fact that her fathers are creatures from another dimension. One of them being a literal virus and the other one being gray with a large aura glowing behind him. I think she can handle a man with a pink mustache." Dark went to the office door, opening it. "Maybe tomorrow. Anti and I were planning on having a quiet Friday night." Dark gently closed the door behind him. "I'll let you know when you can come visit. Goodbye, Wilford."

"Three apple, four apple." Dark was putting his phone away when he saw Annalise sitting in front of the coffee table, counting apple slices as she put them into a bowl.

"I'm shocked that you have pants on," Dark commented as Anti walked past him.

"I'm sure they don't wanna see my junk." Anti placed a bowl of chips on the coffee table.

"'They'?"

"Septics!" Annalise clapped her hands.

"Did I forget to tell you that the Septiceyes are coming over?" Anti asked with a smile.

"A warning would have been pleasant." Dark huffed, crossing his arms when there was a knock.

"Well, you got your warning. Come in!" Anti called.

"I heard someone's got a surprise for us?" Chase called back as he opened the door.

"Ze good docta is here!" Dr. Schneeplestein pushed his way past Chase.

"And Jackieboy man!" The superhero announced as he charged in.

"I'll go get some refreshments." Dark sighed.

"So what's the-is that a child!?" Marvin gasped.

"Kitty!" Annalise got up and walked over to the magician. "You kitty!"

"What's your name?" Chase asked as he sat down on the ground. Annalise looked over at Anti and the glitch nodded.

"I Annalise."

"I'm Chase." Chase held a hand out towards Annalise, smiling when the little girl giggled and slapped his palm.

"High-five!" Annalise cheered as she tapped the hand several more times.

"I would like to know how you produced a child without our knowledge." Dr. Schneeplestein asked while Marvin, Jackieboy, and Chase were both playing with Annalise.

"We adopted her about a month ago," Anti said.

"And why haven't we been told about this little princess?" Chase poked at Annalise's nose, earning a giggle.

" Someone didn't want me to tell anyone."

"I wanted to wait until we were sure this was a permanent thing." Dark protested as he entered the living room, a tray of glasses in his hands. He sat the tray on the coffee table, taking two glasses and handing one to Anti when he went back to him.

"Where kitty?" Annalise started searching the room, looking under the couch.

"Marvin?" Anti called out. "Marvin where-"

"Wanna see a magic trick?" Marvin rushed out of Dark's office, holding a large briefcase.

"Is that the briefcase with the..." Anti cursed as he and Dark rushed over to the magician.

"Wait!" Dark and Anti both stopped and stared when the briefcase vanished in a puff of white smoke.

"Marvin, you dumbass!" Anti snapped, grabbing Marvin by the front of the shirt. "That was a million dollars you just made go away!" Annalise shrunk away, going behind Chase to hide.