Chapter 44

I got home. Sawyer was sat at his desk editing his new short film. I walked over to him and said "I'm going out with Keisha tonight, if that's ok?"

"As long as you're not back to late" he smirked, not looking away from is computer screen.

I chuckled "Don't worry, I'm not drinking tonight so i'll only be out a few hours" I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Just have fun" he said kissing me on my forehead. I sat and watched him edit whilst playing with his hair for a good half an hour.

After that I went up into our room to get ready for tonight. I couldn't wait! I turned on the radio, put on a dress whilst dancing to it, then did my makeup and hair. It took a while but I was ready... an hour early.

I decided to make something to eat as I hadn't had lunch and my stomach was rumbling really loud. 

I stepped downstairs into the kitchen. "I'm making something to eat, you want some?" I asked Sawyer

"I'm alright" he replied, still editing his short film

"You can take I break from that, you know" I said

"I know, I'll take a break when you get back" he said, waking over to me. "You look beautiful by the way" he complimented me before kissing me.

"Thank you" I smiled, carrying on with making lunch/ dinner. Sawyer sat back down at his desk and once my food was finished I sat on the sofa and watches tv.

Scrapping leftover food off of my plate into the bin, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it, noticing it was Keisha. "Hey!" I said pulling her into a hug.

"Are you ready" she asked

"I was ready about an hour ago" I laughed. I grabbed the doorknob "I'm going now Sawyer, see you later" I shouted before closing the door.

Me and Keisha both got into my car and drove off. We were so excited as it was a while since we last went out. "You're driving?" she looked at me funny

"Yes, I don't feel like drinking tonight" I explained.

"Ok" she shrugged her shoulders.

I carried on driving. There wasn't much traffic like there normally was at around this time.  It was only 7:30 and the sky was already was pitch black, all the building lights looked so good.

I got distracted by the beautiful lights and didn't realize a car coming down the wrong way. "TALIA!" Keisha screamed.

That was the last thing I heard that night. A split second after that everything went black...

(A/N I'm sorry it took me so long to update. I hate writers block. I also hate to say it but unfortunately this is the end of this book. If enough people want me to do a sequel, I will do a sequel but for now this is it. Thank you to everybody who has read this book.)