Chapter 33

We got home. It was time for 'the talk'.

Me and Sawyer looked at each other, wondering who was going to speak first. The silence turned into an awkward silence so I had to say something.

"Sawyer, do you love me?" I came out with. I regretted saying it instantly.

"Yeah, of course I do, what makes you think that?" He asked looking at me funny.

"The whole 'I'm going to have to spend more time with Blair' thing, it makes me think that you should just stay with her, I mean she is having YOUR baby, it'll be much easier if you just go with her" I sighed, almost bringing a tear to my eye

"I don't if it's MY baby, you don't know how much I regret cheating on you, I messed everything up and I have to live with that guilt" Sawyer started to raise his voice.

"Why did you do it in the first place then?" I snapped

"I don't know" he grunted

This talk was turning into a full blown argument.

"You know what, I think it's best I just go" I said angrily.

Before Sawyer could say anything I ran upstairs and instantly started to shove my stuff into a small bag.

"You have nowhere to go, please stay" Sawyer tried to convince me.

"No, I'm tired of this, I need a break so I'm going to stay with a friend" I replied

"I need you" Sawyer said

"I'm not coming back until I know the baby's not yours so we can go back to normal" I insisted

I walked to the front door. Hitch came running as usual. "Blame your daddy for this" I petted him. Sawyer tried to stop me from going by pulling me into a hug but I pulled away and opened the door.

"Come back!" Sawyer shouted from the apartment door.

I didn't listen to him and carried on walking until I got out of the apartment block. I opened my car door, flinging my bag onto the passenger seat.

I rang up Keisha.

"Hey, do you have a spare room at your house?" I sniffled (by now I had began to cry)

"Yeah, why?" she replied

"I left Sawyer" I answered

"Ok, I guess I'm going to have to go out and get some ice cream" she joked

I giggled "I'll be there in about 10 minutes"

"Ok see you soon" she said

"Bye" I said before hanging up.

For some strange it felt good to finally make my mind up on whether I should stay or go and I chose go.

But a part of me really wanted the baby to not be Sawyer's so everything could get back to how it used to be.

+3 voted and +3 comments for a new chapter