Chapter 17

After me and Sawyer watched netflix we decided to go shopping for rings and then take my sister to the airport because it was her last day here.

I got ready, putting my hair in a ponytail and wearing some shorts with a t shirt. "Bye" I waved as I left the apartment with Sawyer "Bye!" Joey and my sister said n unison just before I closed the door. I stepped into Sawyers car. "So are we getting the rings today?" Sawyer asked "Yep" I excitedly replied. We pulled up outside of a jewellery store and walked inside. "Everything looks so beautiful" I said holding hands with Sawyer. We walked over to the counter where the rings were sold. I instantly picked out a gorgeous silver ring. Sawyer tried on numerous ones but then found a ring he liked. "Can I have the date of the wedding calved inside please?" I asked the man at the counter "Sure, on both rings?" he replied Me and Sawyer looked at each other before Sawyer spoke "Yes" We walked out with the rings and went home.

"Let me see! Let me see!" my sister said bouncing up and down like a puppy. I pulled the box of of the bag and showed it to her. Joey came to look as well. "Aww that's beautiful" my sister said hugging me "I know right" Joey agreed. "Anyway do you have your stuff packed?" I asked my sister. "Yes!" she replied "Good because we better get going" I said "Joey can you drive us?" My sister pleaded "Go on then" Joey sarcastically sighed

Joey drove me and my sister to the airport. We all stepped out of his car and Joey helped my sister get her suitcase out of the car. We all walked inside of the airport. I hugged my sister goodbye as she went through to the departure lounge. "Bye" I shouted as she was half way down the corridor "Bye you two!" she turned around and shouted back. After that me and Joey turned around and went home.

"So are you excited for the wedding" Joey asked as he stepped into the car. "Of course, it's just really stressful getting everything ready, me and Sawyer just don't have time to just sit down and relax for a second and do normal things that couples would do" I replied "How about I go out tomorrow leaving just you two in the house on one condition, you forget you have to plan a wedding and just have a romantic night in" he winked "...Ok then I guess so" I said giving in.

(A/N I'm making a new thing 3 comments and 3 votes for a new chapter)