Chapter 22

I was super excited to go out tonight that I woke up really early. It was 7am. "Why am I up at this time" I whispered to myself. I walked downstairs to get some breakfast. At least I felt myself today. I poured some cereal into a bowl, then some milk and hurried back upstairs. I place the bowl onto the bed and unplugged my phone from its charger. After that I climbed onto the bed, turning on YouTube. I watched YouTube while eating my breakfast. Hitch jumped on my lap. "Hey Hitch" I said patting him on his head. I took the empty bowl back downstairs and put it into the sink ready to be cleaned. Hitch was sniffing around his food bowl. "You weren't meant to follow me" I said sternly "But I will give you some food" I continued looking at his empty bowl. I fed hitch then turned on the TV.

A while later Joey came downstairs. "Oh, hey" he said surprised "I woke up really early" I explained. He started to make a smoothie. "Want one?" he asked "No, I've already had breakfast" I answered "Ok" he replied continuing to make his smoothie. After he had made his smoothie, he sat down at his computer and started to play minecraft. "Can I watch, there's nothing on TV" I asked looking over at him. "Sure" He shrugged.

I stayed watching him until Sawyer finally came down the stairs. "Goodmorning" he said "Morning" Me and Joey said in unison. He walked over "What you doing?" He questioned "Watching Joey play minecraft" I replied "Ok" Sawyer said walking back over to the kitchen. "Did you feed Hitch?" He asked "Yes because I woke up really early along with him and his bowl was empty" I explained "Damn, I must of forgot to feed him last night" he said. "Sorry buddy" he said as he stroked Hitch. Sawyer made his breakfast then came to join me and Joey. "Wow I have a audience now" Joey said sarcastically. I laughed "I'm gonna go and get ready as it is nearly dinner time" I said "Is it really" Sawyer said looking at the time on Joey's computer.

I ran upstairs and into the bedroom, shutting the door behind me. I turned the radio on, took my pyjamas off and got into the shower. I washed my hair then got out and wrapped myself in a towel. I walked out to get clothes. Sawyer was now sat on the bed scrolling through twitter. "Once you're ready can you go out and get me and Joey some lunch?" he asked with puppy dog eyes "I guess" I said rolling my eyes. I walked back into the bathroom and got dressed. I put my up in a ponytail and only applied some concealer to my face. "Ok I'm going now" I said before kissing Sawyer "Don't be too long" he shouted before I shut the bedroom door. I rolled my eyes. "I'm going out to get some lunch now Joey" I said "Ok" he replied. Je told me what he wanted. I got into my new car and drove off to get some lunch (I had bought a car a few weeks ago).

I returned with some lunch and handed it to Joey and Sawyer who were sat on the sofa.

(A/N Thank you all so much for 10k reads :)
+3 comments and +3 votes for the next part)