Chapter 9

I woke up, Sawyer was gone. I got up rubbing my eyes and walked downstairs. He wasn't there so I looked out the window, his cat wasn't there either. Where the hell was he? I looked at the time. It was only 11:30. I checked my phone, no text to see where he was. I looked around the house, no note to say where he went. I text Tyler, Joey and Shane they all said he wasn't with them. It was now 12 so I decided to make some dinner. I had two pieces of toast because I wasn't really hungry and I hadn't had breakfast. After that I went upstairs and got changed into some leggings and a t shirt. Then I straightened my hair down and did my makeup. I then checked YouTube, the video I did with Tyler and everybody to be specific. No hate comments today finally.

I had nothing to do, Sawyer had the car so I couldn't get into town. I struggled to get Sawyer off my mind it was now 2 and he still wasn't home. I tried to ring him but his phone was turned off. Just as I was about to try again he walked through the door. "Where were you?" I questioned "Yeah....i just... went to the gym" he said "You're such a terrible liar, where were you really?"I said scowling "I went out for dinner" he said "With who?" I asked "Whats with all the questions?!" he said getting angry, avoiding the question "ok, ok I was just worried, I didn't know where you were" I said. He came over and hugged me. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you" he said softening his tone. I snuggled deeper into his chest. I smelt perfume. "Either you have been to a perfume shop or with another girl, tell me the truth" I shouted jumping up. "She's just a friend" he said defending himself. "Oh so you were out with someone, why didn't you tell me" I said with tears building in my eyes. "I don't know I just...." he sighed before he could finish his sentence. "you just what?" I snapped "I just thought you would be mad at me being with another girl" he said "I'm not mad at that, I'm mad at the fact you didn't tell me, you just got up and left" I said "I'm sorry, it was a mistake, do you forgive me?" he sighed "I guess, just next time tell me, ok?" I said "Ok" he replied.

We sat on the sofa watching TV for an hour. Then I got out of my camera and started to vlog. "Hey everyone so I haven't had much time to vlog today because it's been hectic, I've finally had time to sit down with Sawyer. We've been watching TV for the past our. I'm sorry this isn't a very long vlog but it's all I had time for and if you haven't seen it already go check put my new video the link will be in the description. I love you guys bye" I said to the camera. "Right, time to upload that" I said to Sawyer. We both got up "I'm going out to get something special" he said "Well thanks for telling me this time" I joked. I turned on my laptop and plugged my camera into it ready to upload the video. About 30 minutes later Sawyer came back with a box of chocolates and wine. "I thought we could have a movie night" he exclaimed walking through the door "Yay!" I said in delight.

"Ugh the internet at this house" I said frustrated. "What?" Sawyer asked "Its gonna take 3 hours to upload a 2 minutes video" I explained. He just laughed. "Don't laugh, it's not funny" I said tugging at his t shirt. "It is" he said grinning. "Anyway I'm gonna make some dinner" he said "ok" I replied. When he eventually made us dinner it looked like it was out of a 5 star restaurant. "Thank you baby" I said kissing Sawyer on the cheek. "You're welcome" he said back. We ate our dinner then got the chocolates, the wine and a movie out. While Sawyer was putting the disk in, I ran upstairs and got a blanket.

We ended up drinking hardly any wine and watching hardly any of the movie. We just concentrated on making out. Once we noticed the movie had ended, Sawyer carried me upstairs not once breaking our kiss. He slammed me down onto the bed, then took his too off.

All I can say is I'm glad the neighbours were away on holiday...

(A/N I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while but I hope you liked this chapter :). )