Suddenly, just as they were all seated, a beeping sound began to ring in the kitchen. "Oh fuck," Louis said, putting his drink down and jumping up, his skinny jeans riding up a bit. "I forgot the snacks!!"

Harry watched in horror as Louis ran to the kitchen and the smell of fried food began to waft into the room. He wanted to gag at the thought of eating any type of food -- especially greasy fried things. But if he was being honest with himself, he was actually really hungry. After his most recent hospital stint, he started to get his hunger cues back — which had been almost completely nonexistent beforehand due to his starvation tendencies. He was supposed to maintain his  meal plan after returning home and listen to the hunger cues to decide when to eat, but he he quickly abandoned his plan as soon as he got back to the flat.

Now, Harry's stomach grumbled and he pressed into it, with his hands, as if the pressure would silence the sounds and reduce his hunger. Louis returned to the living room with a large pizza and a plate of mozzarella sticks with marinara sauce, and Liam grabbed Harry's shoulder firmly. "Please. Just have one slice. Remember, if you don't eat, you don't drink," he whispered calmly. Then he shifted his attention to Louis. "That smells bloody amazing, Louis," he said, reaching for a slice and taking a bite. 

Louis cocked an eyebrow at Liam and let out an odd laugh. "Mr. Straight Edge Wrist Watch Wearing Payne enjoys pizza and snacks, ha? I would have thought you wanted some caviar," he said giggling. Zayn laughed along with Louis and elbowed Liam in the side, accusingly. "That's hilarious," he laughed.

Liam blushed and shook his head, his brown hair moving out of place a bit. "Nah, I just get stressed about work. I love snack food. And I especially hate caviar and seafood... during my business meetings with rich clients, I go to the bathroom when they start eating the muscles," he said, smirking in amusement as he thought back to the last time he had done that. 

"Hey, pass me one mate," Niall said, tapping Louis. Louis cut a few slices and put them on plates, distributing one to each boy. He watched carefully as Harry took his plate slowly and put it on his lap without eating it.

Louis continued to watch as Harry began to reach for a napkin, but Zayn stopped him in his tracks. "I don't think you need a napkin, mate," he said quietly. Harry shot him a dirty look, his shaped eyebrows furrowing together, and returned his hands to his lap, slowly picking up the pizza slice and bringing it to his lips. He nibbled tiny bites on the corner where the crust was, avoiding the cheese.

Louis felt his eyes begin to water as he thought of Fizzy and fumbled around to find his phone to send her a text. As he texted, Niall and Zayn engaged in a conversation about the real estate prices in London. "We don't know anything about rates here," Zayn said, laughing. "We literally just found the building with the most affordable rent and picked our place accordingly."

Niall nodded and giggled slightly. "Yeah... that's the opposite of what you're supposed to do. But you ended up in a pretty sweet location," he admitted. "So, I think it's fine."

Louis, who had been half listening, returned his phone to his pocket and looked over at Liam, who was gently rubbing Harry's back as he began to tackle the cheesy part of the pizza. Louis took a swig from his drink quickly and turned his attention away from them, jumping into the real estate conversation.

"Yeah, don't worry mate," he said to Zayn. "I'm a bloody writer. I know shit about real estate. I let Mr. Irishman here pick out this place." Zayn reached for his drink now, too, chuckling at Louis' joke.

"Hey, lads, I'm gonna use the bathroom," Harry mumbled. He had hardly spoken since Louis took out the food, and the other boys looked up in shock at the sound of his tiny voice.