TWELVE

"How do you know my name?" Yuuki's bright white eyes stares at For, knowing she is possessing Yuuki.

For chuckles, letting the transformation of Allen disappear, and appearing herself. "You are doing things, that Yuuki doesn't do. Calling him, Walker, when Yuuki actually calls him with his first name."

"Please don't tell just yet. For-san." Alice says, before turning her attention on Akuma and Allen.

"Well, well. This explains a lot." The Akuma says, looking at Yuuki's figure with For.

"For, Bak-sama was crying." Allen comments, making For stare at him and reply by, "There's no way."

"He didn't want to show it, but he was crying," Allen says, making For let a tear run down her cheek. "Bak.."

Alice turns around in Yuuki's body, sensing someone to only see the current Asian Branch Head, Bak Chang.

"What are you laughing at? My dark matter is still breaking you down to bits." The Akuma shouts, leaping forward towards Allen. Allen jumping away from the rock, he was standing on, as soon the Akuma punches the rock that he was recently standing on.

"For! Yuuki!" Bak calls out from behind, running over towards Yuuki's figure that was holding For. Yuuki's body stands up fully. Handing over For to his arms.

"Baka Bak, why didn't walker escape?" For asking Bak, and Bak mutters "For..."

"I couldn't help him activate. I couldn't even buy him enough time. I almost got Yuuki kill." For looks over to Bak sadly.

Alice looks at For with happiness, before speaking "For, you have taught him things that he didn't know, and you have help him improve his fighting skills. You did a good job. Don't worry about him."

Alice has been watching everything from Yuuki's eyes. Bak tears up, "I agree with Yuuki. You've done more than enough."'

"Bak, are you really crying?" For asking Bak, before Alice turns around in Yuuki's body.

Giving them some alone time, and glancing over to Allen and the Akuma.

"Didn't I tell you? My dark matter's ability can break down anything. Allow me to demonstrate by erasing your existence."

"Disappear, boy!" Seeing Allen jumping from rock and rock to the air, dodging the Akuma.

"Take this." The Akuma fires on the ceiling, Allen jumping from the ceiling to the wall. Jumping again, except this time his leg started to break down as cracks spread through all his body.

"What a fool, You thought you could fight me with that body?" Sliding down his dark matter weapon through Allen, making him gasp hitting the water.

The Akuma putting more pressure as his dark matter shocking Allen making him scream in agony.

Alice was struck on the spot, remembering a traumatic memory from her past.

Meanwhile, Yuuki was in the still inside of her subconscious seeing this memoryof Alice's life.

Alice was fighting Akuma with her team from the Black Order. While she was fighting many Akuma's at the same time, until hearing a scream distracted her. Turning around to see her best friend be slaughter by level 4 Akuma.

Her blue eyes widen in horror and fear, seeing her best friend body hit on the ground, as blood was all over the ground. Alice clutching her teeth along holding her sword tightly, as the blue electricity glows brighter than before.

"Alice! Watch Out!" She didn't even turn around, but the wings on her back, of the form of electricity, struck at the Akuma.

She tilts her head a little showing her darker expression, as tears swelled in her eyes. Jumping up in the air, slicing level 4 Akuma's in half.