SIX

Yuuki has a lollipop in her mouth, while sitting down on the railing and watching For and Allen fighting.

Allen dodges her attacks, "You can't get away forever, Walker!" For conversely, before kicking Allen in his stomach. "Where's your innocence?"

He tries to activate his innocence, but it disappears into thin air. For was right behind, having her arm ready to slice him. Allen jumps away in time.

'His defense is getting better, since he started.' Yuuki thinks to herself, and seeing For slicing the bandages on his arm.

"Is that all you've got, Walker? Then better run. If you don't, you'll die." For challenged Allen, and in response, "I can't stand around here. I'm going to retrieve my innocence and get back to the others as soon as I can!"

The red haired girl closes her eyes, and hears For shout, "At Least you've got guts, kid!"

"That's enough, For." The golem was flying above them, stopping For from attacking Allen fully.

"Walker, Break time." Allen was frustrated and says, "I can still fight!"

Yuuki gets off and walks over to Allen, pats him on the shoulder.

"Don't overstretch yourself. Rushing won't produce good results. It's noon. Eat something, then start again in the afternoon." Bak says from the golem.

Allen accepts in defeat, and looking at the ground. "Alright."

They started to walk down the hall to the cafeteria Yuuki having her arms behind her neck. She has finished her lollipop.

"Yuuki, " Allen murmurs, and in response Yuuki hummed.

"Would you fight with me?" Allen asked nervously.

Yuuki stopped, and looks over to him. He has a serious expression on his face. "Hm, I don't know. If Bak were going to allow that, then yes, I would fight with you. I am not going to my innocence and just my combat skills." She says, before starting to walk again.

"Really?" Allen questions, and catches up to her.

"Hmph, but I am not going to go ful-"

"Please do your fullest in your fighting." Allen interrupted her, causing her to glance over at him.

She sighed in defeat, "Alright, one hour. No more than that. You have been fighting with For, more than an hour."

"Allen, don't push yourself. I don't want to be the one who has to carry you back to your room when you pass out of exhaustion." She deadpanned, making Allen scratching his neck in embarrassment.

~~❀~~

Yuuki and Allen were eating lunch quietly, until the 3 young scientists come over.

"We can sit here, right?" Rikei asked them.

"Hm,...yeah." Allen glances over to Yuuki who was sitting on the other side. She nodded. He wanted to make sure, she is all right with it. Yuuki wasn't always a people person.

Rikei had his hand on Rohfa, making her sit next to Allen. Yuuki did look at the boy suspiciously, but return her stare back to her food. The 2 young boy scientists sit down next to her.

"Anyway.... You're eating well, as always." Rikei asks the two of them.

"Yeah, I guess," Allen, answered, and Yuuki just answer him with a nod.

Suddenly she feels shocking pain behind her neck, she rubs behind her neck.

'What the hell, Not again!' She thinks to herself, continuing to rub her neck hoping it will go away, but it makes a lot worse.

She eats the last piece of her food, before picking up her food trays. Trying to ignore the pain, but it increases the pain that she felt her veins were popping above her skin.

"Are you alright? Yuuki-chan." Rohfa asks, noticing her expression on her face, along that she was clutching her teeth.

Yuuki stands up, and Allen notices her hands were shaking that was holding on the food tray. "Yuuki?"

She takes two-step away from the table, before she collapsed as the food tray and dishes fall to the ground. The dishes shatter, when they make touch the ground. Rikei caught her before falling to the ground.

"Yuuki!"

"Yuuki-chan!"

Yuuki's neck was showing her veins popping out, along some electricity sparking out of her skin.

Published: 08/27/16