Chapter 21

Hailey's POV
June 20, 2025
"You look beautiful." Hayes whispered as he walked with me down the aisle. "Thanks bubby." I whispered as I held my head high. I looked at the alter and saw Jack standing there with Jack J, Taylor and Matt standing behind him. Jack has tears streaming down his face. I started tearing up. We had been dating for 5 years and finally decided to tie the knot.  Hayes was handing me off because Nash is with Cameron on their honeymoon. Yes they came out as gay and everyone was so happy. Our "parents" are still in jail. Skylynn is now 16 years old. Hayes and I still live together so the family is together. Sky has actually grown in a beautiful young lady and is actually very well behaved. She does get into screaming matches with Hayes a few times. She's just a teenager. Sky is my maid of honor. Sky is a teenager mom now. My niece and nephew are absolutely adorable. Obviously they are twins and they are two years old now. Colton is the ring bearer and Cassidy is the flower girl. They adore Hayes and I. As we walked up the aisle, Cassidy ran to me. I crouched down and picked her up, kissing her cheeks making her giggle. I carried her the rest do the way up the aisle until we got to Hunter. I set her down and kissed her cheek. She stood next to Sky, holding my bouquet of different colored roses. Before you ask me, Hunter and I are no longer together, obviously. After three years of us dating, I found out that he had been cheating on me and his girlfriend Kaitlyn was 5 months pregnant with their daughter. Let's just say I dropped him pretty quick. Then a few months later, Jack and I started dating. We started dating in December of 2020 and have been dating every since until now, where we tie the knot.

Jack flipped my veil then grabbed my hands. We stared into each other's eyes with smiles. "Do you Hailey Grier take Jack Finnegan Gilinsky as your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do." "Do you Jack Gilinsky take Hailey Nicolette Grier as your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold. Through sickness and in health." "I do." I looked into Jack's eyes, taking in the specks of brown within them. "I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride." Jack pulled me close to him, then dipped me as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I smiled into our kiss. I let me stand and I took the bouquet from Cassidy. Jack grabbed my hand and we made our way down the aisle as people started blowing bubbles since I don't want to clean up anything else plus, Cassidy and Colton love bubbles.

October 11, 2027
Today is we are having a huge cook out with the old Magcon group and the boys of the reunion tour. I also get to see my nieces and nephews today! After their honeymoon, Cameron and Nash adopted a set of triplet girls. Their names are Adeline, Claire and Selena. Those little girls are spunky and sassy. Adeline is the most artistic and could spend all day drawing. Claire is the most athletic and plays sports whenever she can. Selena is shy and wants to be with either Cameron, Nash or her sisters. Since Cameron and Nash had a closed adoption with a lady from Oklahoma and have brought twin boys into their family, Selena has stayed with her sisters more. Like I said before, Cam and Nash had a closed adoption with a woman from Oklahoma who was pregnant with twin boys. The boys are now 6 months old now and they are precious. Their names are Jacob Andrew and Blake Michael.

I walked up the stairs and put on a cute yet baggy tank top with a pair of shorts and my sandals. They should be here at 5:30 to help set somethings up and cut up some fruit and vegetables because everyone else should get here around 7:00 because the sun sets at 8:30ish. I walked down just in time for the doorbell to ring. I opened the door and smiled down at my nieces. They hugged my knees then let go for their parents to hug me. I led the girls up stairs to their playroom that has a drawing wall for Adeline, a little basketball hoop for Claire and a few baby dolls for Selena along with a few other toys for Colton and Cassidy. I walked downstairs and saw Cameron and Nash setting the twins into the pack-n-play that I had set up in the living room when Cam and Nash lived her for a little bit while their whole house was being renovated when the twins were three months old. Cam kissed Nash then hugged me before walking outside. Nash walked into the kitchen and grabbed all the fruit from the fridge. I walked over and grabbed the drainer and put some fruit in it then started rinsing them. I shook them dry then placed them on a big sheet of paper towel for Nash to start cutting while I cleaned the rest of the fruits. When I was finished, I started helping Nash. Ever since 2017, Nash and I have gotten closer, especially after having a confession crying fest in my bedroom when he came out to me. We confessed a lot to each other and we have never been closer. Hayes and I kinda drifted apart after Sky had the twins. The two got into screaming matches and I had to step in and stop them. Hayes was furious that she had gotten pregnant at age 14 but like I always say, things happen but what he doesn't know is that she was raped at a party and thus she became pregnant with the twins. Their dad was in jail until the twins turned 4 and now they are married and it is a very happy marriage. They actually love and the twins.

After cutting up the fruits and vegetables, we placed them in the fridge then grabbed the twins. We took them upstairs and changed their diapers then rubbed bug spray on them then put their clothes on. I kissed baby Blake on the cheek then put him on my hip. We walked to the playroom and got the girls and brought them downstairs and took them outside. Our second floor has a balcony around it so that is where most of the cook out will be going on. We have an area where the kids can play so they aren't in the sand.

Nash sat on a chair with baby Jacob and made faces at him. I handed baby Blake to Cameron before walking back inside to get the fruits and vegetables. I placed them on the table with buns and other condiments. I turned around just in time to get hugged by Skylynn. I hugged her tightly with a smile. The twins ran up to me and engulfed me in a hug after Sky let go. Colton and Cassidy ran over to the triplets after hugging me. I walked over to Jack and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind. Everyone stared showing up as we got the little kids rounded up. I helped them get their food and sat them down at the table. Everyone started eating as I only ate some fruit. Jack walked over to me and kissed my head.

As the sun started to set, the boys started lighting the torches. "Ready?" Jack and I set up sparklers then stepped back. "I have an announcement to make." Jack said loud enough for our friends to hear. I wrapped my arms around Jack's waist and sneakily pulled a picture out from his pocket. "Everyone knows that for many years Hailey and I have struggled to conceive. Miscarriage after miscarriage, heartbreak after heartbreak. All I am trying to say is that Hailey and I are having-" we started lighting the sparklers that spelled out twins. Everyone cheered as Jack kissed me.

May 11, 2028
Right now I am laying on my back at the hospital in the middle of the c section. We learn that we are having twin girls back in January and let me tell you. These girls are killing me. Gracelyn had told me that her aunt had twins and she was 65" from the middle of her back, around her belly then to the middle of her back again. Her twins weight 7 pounds each and she had them vaginally. I am not doing that because I am weak. "Jack held my hand as he watched them pull the girls out. "Baby they are beautiful." He whispered as cries filled the air. They cleaned the twins and brought them over to me. I smiled and started to cry. "They are gorgeous." "What are their names?" "Natalie Marie and Oakley Taytum." They asked Jack if he wanted to go with the twins or stay with me, he naturally stayed with me as they sewed me up and cleaned me. Jack and I talked about the twins while I was in recovery. They finally wheeled me out to a room and placed the twins in with me. Then people started showing up, obviously friends and family came to hold the babies. I smiled up at Jack. If I had taken my life back in Iceland when I had planned on it, I wouldn't be here with my beautiful twins and my wonderful husband. I officially love my life.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you! I am Grace.
This will be the end of this series but definitely not the end of the books. I officially have at least 4 near books that I am working on as we speak. 1 for the X-men and One Direction. 2 more for Magcon. 1 for R5. 1 for One Direction.
I love you guys so much. Xoxo
-Grace Kathleen House