Chapter 14

Ashton's POV a couple weeks later
Luke has become so much better since he's met Genevieve. They go on dates every few days and they seem to be getting along with one another. I just can't believe Genevieve is Hailey. I haven't told anyone but Gracelyn. She was on my phone and saw that Hailey texted me, my baby girl got jealous and I had to explain to her who it really was. She was shocked but promised not to say anything to Luke or the others. Ever since we brought Gracelyn home with us from St. Louis, we have had a blast. She's so adorable and hilarious. Anyways. Luke has been getting healthier. He's back to a healthier weight and he's always smiling. Michael and his girlfriend are still dating and they are so cute. Calum has been looking for a puppy. His heart is deadset on a dog. Anyways, Luke is out with Vieve/Hailey, Michael is out with his lady and Calum is looking for a puppy. Gracelyn got in trouble for sneaking out one night, so now she is grounded to her room. She's not allowed to leave her room what so ever but we bring her food, once at 7, again at 12 then the last time at 8 then she had an early bed time until the end of this week. Its only Wednesday. Its about 12 right now, so I walked upstairs with Gracelyn's food. I knocked on her door and heard muffled talking. "Gracelyn." I said as I started to turn the door knob only to find it locked. "Gracelyn Nicole. Open the door." I said as I sat the food on a small table near by and started to push all my weight against the door. Soon the door opened and I saw Gracelyn sitting on the roof, window closed. It looked like she was looking at someone. A boy sitting in the other roof. I ran over to the window, opened it then grabbed Gracelyn. She shierked then started to try to get out of my grip. I yanked her back into the room and shut the window. I locked it then got her food from the small table in the hallway. Once I walked back in, Gracelyn was sitting on her bed. I sat the food on her desk across the room and walked back over to her. "What were you doing on the roof?" I asked her harshly. She didn't seemed phased. Her face was hard and covered with a sheet of anger. "What did it look like I was doing?" She asked as venom was laced within every single word. I was shocked by her sudden hatred. "What is with you?" I asked her angrily. "You have been ignoring me for two weeks. I needed somebody there for me and no one was there. That's when I met Grayson. I had left the house to clear my head when I accidentally bumped into Grayson. That's why I snuck out. Because we would talk about our problems together. You get irritated easily so I always went to Grayson." It took everything in me to not try to hit her. She wasn't being loyal even though we aren't even dating, then I snapped. I got angry and slapped her. I grabbed the food and walked out of her room with it. "Wait, where are you going?" She asked frantically as I started to shut the door. "Stay in your room."

Gracelyn's POV
Ashton started to shut the door. "Stay in your room." I ran towards the door, trying to stop it from shutting but it closed. I tried to open it but the door knob wouldn't budge. I heard a key being removed from the socket. "Don't come out until one of us let's you out." I soon started to weep as I heard Ashton's descending footsteps. I stood up slowly and walked to the window. I unlocked it then started to pack a small bag. As soon as the bag was packed, I opened the window and crawled out. I saw Grayson standing on his roof. He made a hand motion, wanting me to go to his house which is down the hill. I climbed down the side of the house and ran over to Grayson's house. Once I got there the door opened and Grayson wrapped me in his arms. "Are you okay?" I explained what had happened with Ashton and by the time I was done, I was crying. "Sky, can you get the ice cream out of the freezer and three spoons." Soon a small rainbow haired girl came down the stairs and got mint chocolate ship ice cream out of the freezer, took the lid off, out it in the microwave for 20 seconds then brought it to us with three spoons. I sat beside Grayson while Sky sat in between us. "So Gray, who's this?" I asked as we started to eat the ice cream. "This is my little sister Skylynn." She looked up at me and smiled with mint chocolate chip ice cream around her lips. She gave me a grin as she continued to eat the ice cream. Soon, a girl with blue hair walked in. "Genevieve?" I ask as I stood up leaving my spoon in the carton. She looked at me with eyes wide. "Gracelyn what are you doing here?" She asked me frantically. "Grayson was helping me through a tough time. Now, lead me to your room, I need to have a serious conversation with you." She gulped then lead me to her room. Once I was in the room, she shut the door and locked it. I instantly hugged her. We became great friends at the 5SOS concert where Ashton took me home with him. Worst mistake ever. Anyways. "Gracelyn what are you doing here?" Hailey asked me. "Well, Hailey I'm wondering who that boy is down there." Hailey drew in a shakey breathe. "That's a friend of mine." "Hailey, please don't lie to me." I pleaded.