Chapter 19

Hailey's POV
After explaining everything to Gracelyn, like from the beginning of my life to now, she was in tears and so was I but I felt better. I didn't leave out one single detail. We stayed up all night, talking about experiences, how we learned to forgive and other things. She told me her life story also. Her mom became pregnant with her when she was 13 and had her when she was 14, making her mom only 14 years older than her. Her mom was abusive then when she was 7, making her mom 21, her mom got married to a man with an 11 year old son named William Andrew. Her stepfather was abusive and so was her mother. The kids went to school with bruises and no one said a word. Then when someone asked what had happened, they would say that they were wrestling or something like that. She told me that she had to stay strong, that's why she is still alive. She promised herself that she would stay strong. She made me promise her that I would stay strong. So that is exactly what I'm gonna do.

Soon Hayes walked into my room. shirtless with sweatpants. "Hey sis. How are you holding up?" He asked as he came over and sat with us on the bed. He kissed my cheek and kissed Gracelyn on the lips. "I feel," I paused and looked at Gracelyn. "better." I finished as I released a sigh. "I heard that you two were up all night. Talking, crying, more talking, more crying." "Did you sleep at all bubbers." I asked him using the nickname I had for him when we were little. "Yes wittwe sisser." He said using a baby voice before we all burst out laughing making Skylynn walk into the room. She rubbed her eyes then saw the candy and soda. "Did you have a party without me?" She shouted making us laugh as she pouted and crossed her arms. I opened my arms wide and she ran into them. I pulled her onto my bed and started kissing her cheek. She started to giggle. "Okay, go get dressed!" I said before they all sprinted out the door into the hall, into their rooms with their doors slamming behind them. I hurried to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done, I wrapped myself with a towel and walked into my room to find some clothes. I grabbed an outfit then brought it into the bathroom. I got dressed and scrunched my already curly hair. I dried it with a towel then left it with its natural curliness. I put my super cute headband on my head then walked out of my bathroom and sat down at my vanity. I started doing my makeup when Hayes walked in. "You don't need that." He said grabbing my makeup brush and a wipe. He wiped off my face then patted it dry with a towel. "You, baby sis, are gorgeous just the way you are." He said as he stood up, holding out his hand. I grabbed his hand and walked out of my room, turning off the lights and shutting the door behind us. Hayes and I walked downstairs and waited for Gracelyn and Sky. Gracelyn came down the stairs, now we are just waiting on Sky. "Hailey! Can you help me get an outfit." I smiled then ran up the stairs. I quickly helped her into a super cute outfit basically a miniature version of my outfit. I put her hair into two little dutch braids and picker her up. "You seem so happy sissy." "That's because sissy is happy." "But why?" She asked, cocking her head to the side like a puppy. "Sissy has been dealing with several different things lately. But everything is better, now. You'll be starting school so, to be with other kids your age." I stated as I started walking so the stairs. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "What's wrong? I thought you would be happy." I said, started to comfort her, I stopped on the stairs, I started swaying, rubbing her back. "But, Nashy could find me. Or Willy. Or mommy and daddy. And they could hurt me." She said as she started to cry. I walked down the rest of the stairs where I met Hayes at the bottom. He helped em starred to comfort her. "Baby, Nashy, Willy, Mommy and Daddy will never hurt you again. I promised you that I would protect you forever abd I mean that. Hayesie and I promised to protect you forever." Hayes pulled Gracelyn over and we had a little family hug. "Breakfast at Denny's?" "Yeah!" Hayes and Skylynn yelled as I set Sky down. They both ran into the garage. "Lets take the Range Rover!" Hayes hollered as he went over to the key rack. I have like 3-4 different cars. I'm kinda rich. Lamborghini, Ferrari, Range Rover and a light blue Volkswagen Bug. I put Sky in the car and made sure she was buckled. I make her sit in a backless booster seat because she is still so small. Hayes got into the front seat while Gracelyn got into the back. I got into the car and took the keys from Hayes. "Everyone get buckled up or we aren't leaving." Once I heard the clicks after I buckled my own seat belt, I started the car, adjusting the mirrors and the seat. I put it in reverse and started pulling out of the drive. I turned the car around, put it in drive then started driving to LA. We pulled up to Denny's. and I unlocked the car. Gracelyn unbuckled Sky then we all got out of the car. I got Skylynn and carried her inside. I don't want her hurt. Once I got inside, I set her down and grabbed her hand. We were seated then we started looking at the menu. Paparazzi started showing up at the window. I covered Skylynn's face then closed the blinds of our window and the neighboring windows so they couldn't see us. I closed the blinds at the end of the restaurant so they couldn't see us. "If I go to school, will it be like this?" Sky asked as we got our drinks. "I hope not." I sighed as I put the straw in the lid of her plastic cup. "What would you like to order?" Our waiter asked as he came over to us. "I would like a grandslam with bacon and white toast. The little one would like a small stack of pancakes." I said as I gave him our menus. Gracelyn and Hayes ordered then gave him their menus. We all started watching the TV. They were doing a report about what had happened last night. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. "Sir could you please shut that off?" I asked as another waiter came around. "Of course miss." He shut it off then walked away. "Why did I have to do that?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes. "Because it need to be done. Be proud of yourself for standing up to your stupid ex boyfriend who didn't treat you with the respect you deserved." I smiled then our waiter brought out food. As we ate, the paparazzi started dispersing one by one. I hope they post those pictures. This is the happiest I've been in years. Once we were done, I paid then went to the car. "What now?" I asked as I saw Gracelyn helped Sky get buckled before buckling herself. "Let's go to beach!" "Beach beach, let's go to the wave, wave, what they gonna say?" I giggled then started driving home so we could change. Once we got home we all ran upstairs. I changed into my mint green bikini then went and helped Sky get dressed. I know she isn't 2 anymore but she is my baby. I put her into a one piece bathing suit because she doesn't need a bikini. Anyways, I packed a bag full of snack, towels and sunscreen along with a big hat and all of our sunglasses. I got Sky and put her in the car. The other two came out and got in the car.

*skip to the beach*

I helped Sky out of the car and we walked to the sand. I made sure that we all had sunblock on then I let them go to the waves. "Protect Sky!" I shouted as the three ran away. I put sunblock on myself and put my sunglasses on. I put up my huge umbrella and laid out our towels. "Hailey! Come on!" Sky yelled. I took off my sunglasses then ran out to join them. Soon the paparazzi started showing up. North West ran out of the crowd right to me. "Help me." I picked her up, hushing her cries. "North!" Kim started yelling. I walked over to Kim. "She ran to me. The paparazzi are scaring her." I ushered the paparazzi away. "Thank you for bring my daughter to me." "No problem Kim Kardashian West. I got to get back to my siblings." "That was really brave. What you did last night. That was really brave. I know your story. The Lynch's told me a while ago. You were really brave." She hugged me then told me to get back to my sister. So I smiled at her then ran back to my siblings and Gracelyn. We spent the next few hours at the beach, making sure that every hour we put on sunblock. Eventually Sky got tired so we put on our flipflops and I wrapped Sky in her towel. We got in the car and went home.

Once we got home we saw that our door was open. I handed Sky to Hayes and pulled out my gun. "Go hide." I whispered before pushing the door in slightly. "Wait. Gracelyn is gone." Hayes whispered. I turned and saw that she truly wasn't there. "Go to the neighbors house and call the police. Tell them to come without the sirens." I whispered pushing him. He ran across the rode. Once he was inside, I walked into our house, gun up. I walked slowly, making sure not to make a noise. I checked my surroundings. I walked into the kitchen and saw the boys. 5 Seconds Of Summer with Gracelyn. "Gracelyn?" She gave me a wicked smile. "What are you doing?" "They wanted to talk to you." She pushed a button on a remote which brought out our hidden TV. On the screen appeared my mother, father and Will. "Hello my child." My mother hissed. "What do you want?" I sneered. "We want our family back." "Which one. The one without me or where I am the punching bag?" They all stayed quiet. The police came through the front and back doors. "Ashton Irwin, Lucas Hemmings, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford and Gracelyn Lorenzo, you are under arrest for breaking and entering. You have the rights to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law." The police continues talking as they walked away. The police did a sweep of the house making sure no one and nothing else was here. They checked every nook and cranny of the house and checked the property. They were leaving as Hayes cane in carrying Sky. "Okay. time for showers and then its nap time." I said as I took Sky and gave her a quick bath. Its not gross or weird, I'm just letting her sleep and I am basically her mother now. Hayes took a shower then I took one. After we were all done. We went down the our living room and put on a movie. I smiled at my little family. I am so thankful that I have them. I don't know what I would do without them.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So so so so sorry that I have not uploaded in months. A lot has been going on recently and it is stressful. Hugs, kisses, lots of love.

-Grace