Chapter 11- Filler- Short

There is a really important note at the bottom of this chapter that you need to read. If you don't, its not my fault.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Hailey's POV
I pulled off the fake death of Hayes and Skylynn Grier.
It was pretty easy. It wasn't really hard for Hayes but Skylynn was a different story. Even though Hayes actually stabbed himself, Sky was literally ran over by a car, but since she was so small, it hardly touched her. She just had some scratches and bruises, I simply told the doctors to help us fake their deaths. They actually had to operate on his stomach. They gave Skylynn stitches but then they replaced their actually bodies with fake mannequins that look like them. They put them in a different room to keep them healthy and made the mannequins "die" which made everyone think the Grier killed them. Oh and I never really had a small case of amnesia. I literally did that just to be able to beat the crap out of the boys, which I do not regret doing. But Hayes and Skylynn are at my house in California. I snuck them in at night. Skylynn was asleep and Hayes carried her in. They hid really well when Blake, Hunter, Trey and Brandon came over. They hid in my room, in the closet. Hayes had hidden snack in there for if they get hungry. I didn't want the boys to see them.  Everyone thinks that they are dead, we might keep it that way until someone catches them. Which I don't plan on that happening.

I can't risk the media knowing that they are still alive. I don't really plan on telling anyone who I really am but then Hunter, Blake, Brandon and Trey found out. The swore to me that they wouldn't tell me. If I find out that they told, I will kill them. I don't want anyone to know. I don't want to be guilt tripped. I don't feel like being treated like a criminal when I was simply protecting the people I love. Keeping them safe is my top priority. Nothing will change that. If Nash finds out, he'll try to kill me and them again. Then if anyone other than the people I told or let know that I am Hailey Grier instead of Genevieve White, all hell is gonna break lose.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello my beautiful people. I have some news. I'm taking a break from this. Not just this book but from this. Put this in your archive and keep it there until I update again. I don't know when I will be back but I feel like this is the best. It might be in a couple weeks or a month or two.

I'm going to focus on my music from now on and my YouTube channel and a better Christian. I will be posting covers and random funny videos. I promise that I will be back sometime. So if you wanna watch my videos, look up Being Gracelyn House on YouTube and you should find me.

Bye, I love you guys. ❤ See you soon my little stars. 🌟

Twitter: GraceKathleen15
Instagram: grace_sunrise_sunset
Personal Instagram: GraceKathleen02
Snapchat: GraceKathleen02
Musical.ly: princess_baby_grace_2
YouTube: Being Gracelyn House
YouTube Collab Channel: Sunrise to Sunset.