Chapter 15

Hailey's POV
Luke told me all about what has been happening over the phone earlier and I gladly took in Gracelyn. Right now, she is on the couch cuddling with Hayes and Skylynn. She still doesn't know that that is Hayes. She still thinks its a friend of mine named Grayson. But they are so cute together. I'm in the kitchen making dinner which is spaghetti with mozzarella cheese and a salad. As I put the cover over the pan if spaghetti, the doorbell rang. I wiped my hands hen made my way to the door. I looked through the peephole and saw Luke. I opened the door and embraced him in a hug. "Hi babe." I greeted with a smile. "Hello, Hailey." I gave him a questioning look. "Do you really think I didn't know?" Luke asked angrily. Hayes must have heard the commotion because he soon was right beside me. "What's going on?" I sighed and grabbed Luke's hands. I lead him into the kitchen and sat down at the island. "Yes I am Hailey. But hear me-" Luke jerked his hands from my grip and stood up, knocking his chair down in the process. Gracelyn and Skylynn came running into the kitchen and stood behind Hayes as I cowered in front of Luke. Hayes pulled Luke away from me. "What the heck dude?" "Don't dude me, Hayes!" Luke shouted. Gracelyn quickly grabbed Luke. "Luke don't. Please. Not in front of Skylynn." Gracelyn Pleaded. Luke pushed Gracelyn away and I saw a glimpse of anger in her eyes. Gracelyn quickly stood up. She grabbed Luke by the shirt collar and shoved him up against the wall. "Listen to me, you are going to treat Hailey, Skylynn and Hayes with respect." She then slapped him across the face. "Then you are going to apologize to your girlfriend." *slap* "Then we are going to talk this out like a family." *slap* "Got it?" She asked before she slapped him again. "Yes, Gracelyn. Please stop slapping me." She slapped him one last time before she let him go. He rubbed his cheeks then helped me stand up. He then shoved me back against the countertop. Gracelyn picked up Skylynn and ran upstairs. Gracelyn came down the stairs and into the moments later and grabbed a frying pan. She hit Luke in the back of the head and knocked him down. "Mess​ with her again and I swear to God!" Hayes grabbed Gracelyn and placed her on the countertop took the frying pan. "No hit." He said grabbing her hand and hitting it slightly like she were a toddler. "He says as he hits me." She joked, making him laugh. I crawled over to Luke as he laid on the floor. I placed his head in my lap and starred stroking his hair. He opened his eyes and saw me. "I'm sorry baby." He muttered, looking away from my eyes. "You are forgiven." I whispered back as I grabbed his face and brought it to my lips. "But don't do that again." I hissed slightly before getting​ up then helping him up.

Once Luke stood up, he told me that he had a surprise for me. I know after that whole fight, 'why the heck would you go anywhere with him', but since I am his girlfriend, I went upstairs and put on a pair of black jeans and a dark green tank top with a sweet heart neck line. I fixed my makeup then went back downstairs in a pair of my black combat boots. I know you are probably asking, 'why combat boots instead of heels? It probably looks horrid.' well, its all if I need to make a quick get away. Luke had just walked back over looking sharp in a button down shirt and a pair of khakis. He held out his hand and I placed mine in his. He took me to his car and opened he door for me. Once I was in, he shut my door and worked his way over to his side. Once he got in, he shut the door then started the car. We put our seat belts on, because safety first, then Luke put the key in the ignition. He locked the doors with an evil smile on his face. "Babe, where are we going?" "You'll have to wait and see. You'll love it." He said emphasizing the love in his sentence. I instantly got nervous. I couldn't text Hayes because he doesn't have a phone anymore. I text the only person I knew I could trust, Hunter Rowland.

I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Hunter.

To Nun Nun Rowland:
Hunter, Luke found out that I'm Hailey. I think he is really upset. He said that a surprise for me and an evil smile. Please message me back.

I frantically sent the text, hoping he would reply. He replied.

From Nun Nun Rowland:
I'm going to keep the tracker open on your phone. Don't worry babes, I'm watching out for you.