Chapter 9 Filler- Super Short

Hailey's POV
I finally arrived in St. Louis after a four hour trip. We stopped in a few places along the way so I could have Starbucks. I have to wait a whole week to see Luke. "Ms. White, we have finally landed in St. Louis, Missouri. We hope you have a great stay in St. Louis and enjoy the concert." Amanda, my flight attendant, told me. "Thanks Amanda. Make sure to tell everyone that I have reserved hotel rooms for everyone that made sure I got here safely." I smiled at her before grabbing my things and Bella, then exited the plane. I went to baggage claim and grabbed the suitcases then went to my rental car. I put my things in the and put Bella's carrier in the front seat. I shut the back then got into the driver's seat. I looked over and saw Bella was still asleep. She woke up on the flight and was up for an hour or two then she fell back asleep. I'm started driving to my hotel, hopefully I can get some sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! So sorry for not updating in almost a month and sorry for the super short chapter. I had no inspiration whatsoever so I made a filler chapter. I couldn't really think of what to write so I made a filler chapter.