Sex N Family

Nicki Woke Up.She Looked at the Clock,It Was 9:48a.m.She Saw Drake was Still Sleeping . Nicki Decided To Sleep for a Few More Minutes.When She Woke Up it Was 10:01a.m. She Got Up,Put on Pink Shorts That Said PINK across the Butt in Black letters,and a Shirt that says "Everyday I'm Shuffling !"She Went Downstairs,To Make Some Pancakes For Breakfast.She Made a Plate For Drake Too.A Few Minutes Later,Drake Came Downstairs with aubriana. Drake-"Morning Babe"Drake Kissed Nicki On the Lips. Nicki-"Morning Honey"She Said While Eating her Pancakes. "I Made You Some Pancakes". Drake - "Thanks". Nicki -You Want Some Juice. Drake -Cranberry with a side of boob milk for my princess. Nicki - Lmao ok soon feed her, Nicki Had Orange Juice. When They Both Finished Eating Their Breakfast,They Watched TV Together Until Nicki Fell asleep.Drake Rubbed Her and Woke Her Up.She looked at the Clock it Was 10:39a.m. "I Love You,So Much" Drake Said. Nicki Was Shocked. Drake Kissed Nicki On The Lips.Then Nicki Put Her Tongue into The Entrance of his Mouth.Then He Started Pulling Up Her Shirt. Nicki -Baby No. Drake Why. Nicki - remember there's a baby here! Drake - ok!!! Let's Go Do It Upstairs in The Bedroom. They Went Upstairs to Their Bedroom. Drake Pulled Up Nicki's Shirt While Nicki Took off Drake's Shirt Exposing His Hot Abs. Drake Pulled Off Nicki's Shirt Showing Her Pink Bra and Big Boobs(tits)Then Drake Found His Way Up Her Back and Unhooked Her Bra. Then Nicki Untied His Belt Then Pulled Down His Pants Then His Boxers Exposing His Cock. Nicki's Boobs Bounced as her Bra Fell on Drake's Stomach.Then He Pulled Down Nicki's Shorts Then her Panties Exposing Her Hot Shaved Pussy .They Had Sex For about an Hour and a Half And It Was About 12:10p.m. But They Didn't Notice. Soon Aubriana started crying so daddy to the rescue went, while nicki was having a shower but she came out to see that the loves of her life was in deep sleep 😇 she could anything than to join them.