You Said What Now!?!?

(3rd Person POV)

Drake's face dropped completely. Rihanna was not the person he wanted to see, especially since he started dating Nicki.Why was she here? What did she want anyways. Back in 2009, Drake and Rihanna dated off and on for about 3 years. Drake tried to make it work with her, but she was crazy. She always thought he was cheating and messing around with other girls. So he broke up with her. He really thought she was a sweet and well rounded girl. He even had the crazy idea of marring Rihanna. Drake never wanted to tell Nicki though, because he knows how she overreacts to everything. Rihanna was the very last person Drake wanted to see.

(Drake's POV)

I could feel the sweat forming on the palms of my hands. I can tell some shit is going to pop off today, knowing Riri. I know she wants to get back with me. She's been trying to get in contact with me since our break up. I hate that bitch. She's a fucking stalker with a capitol S! I don't even understand. Why can't she just leave me & Onika alone?!?!?

(3rd Person POV)

"Hey Riri!" Nicki said leaping out of the couch, going over to Rihanna. Rihanna's body got stiff when Nicki's sking came in contact with hers. Rihann was jealous of Nicki in so many ways. Nicki sold more records than her, had a better body, and most of all Nicki has Drake, Her 'man'. "(Smiles) Hi Nicki." Rihanna replied with a fake smile plastred on her face. Nicki sensed this. Silence filled the atmosphere quickly. Drake broke the akwardness. "Enough of the bullshit Rihanna. What the hell do you want?" Drake said in a cold firm tone. "I came over here to spend time with my pal, Nicki!" Rihanna replied rolling her eyes. "Get the fuck OUT!!!!" Drake said stepping to Rihanna's face with Wayne and 40 holding him back just in case. "Yo, man you should chill." 40 said trying to control his friend. "Yeah man." Wayne added in. "Drake what the hell are you getting mad at Riri for? She didn't do anything." Nicki said moving Rihanna out of the way. Now Nicki was standing in front of Drake, defending Rihanna. Drake gave Nicki a firm nudge, causing her to stumble back. "UHH. WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST PUSH ME FOR?!?! WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU AUBREY!?!?" Nicki asked while trying to hold back the on coming tears. "Nicki I'm sorry, but she makes me so mad!" Drake said stepping back from Nicki. He need to get out of the room, before he did anything he would regret. "Why does she make you mad?" Nicki asked with pleading eyes. "Nic, chill." Wayne said giving Nicki the 'eye'. "Look Nic, me and Rihanna . . . . we used to dated for like ..... three years on and off. Nicki couldn't believe her ears. She clenched her chest. It felt like her heart and time stopped. Nicki looked up at Rihanna. A huge smile appeared apon Rihanna's face. Nicki wanted to punch the bitch dead in her face. "You said what now?" Was all Nicki could say.