Lovers

Nicki : Drake Aubrey Graham

Drake : Yes baby what’s the matter what’s going on what you need *Laughing*

Nicki : Iam not laughing what did you do with Aubriana cheetah sweater we’re going out for a girl’s day she has to match with mommy .

Drake : It should be in the dresser the top or bottom but how I’am suppose to know I wash her clothes and thats just that .

Nicki : Well Iam her mommy so I have to make sure my little queen has everything she needs to be a little diva and shes only 8 months she looks like me so much I put in work *smiling and looking at Savannah playing with her toes  *

Drake : Whatever she look like me too so it don’t matter I made her you just carried her for 7 months thats daddy princess I wanna take her to the park when yall come back and than me her gunna watch some movies I love being her father .

Nicki : *Smiles * Shes blessed to have you as her father she loves you and you know that . *Walks out with Aubriana in the stroller *

Drake goes into the basement to just sit and smoke some hookah while his ladies go out for some girl time he gets a unexpected news from his manger .

Drake :  (So this nigga future wanna sue a nigga cause he got dropped like a dollar from my tour pussy ass niggas I got this . )inner thoughts.

*2 hours later Nicki and Savannah back home *

Nicki : Whats wrong baby you look upset ?

Drake : Future sing me because I dropped him from the tour niggas always hating .

Nicki : Baby don’t worry once I put Aubriana to sleep we gunna talk and just relax .

Drake : Shit i’am sit right here and wait than .

Nicki : *Comes in the room crawling on the bed to her husband kissing him on his soft pink lips and taking off his white tee she see’s his brolic body and falls in love all over again *Drake don’t worry its gunna be alright we’ve been through so much already we have a home , a beautiful princess , an amazing marriage , and each other god is on our side we’re winning .

Drake : Thats exactly why you are my queen cause you just know how to make me feel better .

*Drake slips his hand underneath Nicki’s shirt to take off her bra and starts sucking on her titties , while Nicki starts moaning in pure lust she bites the pillow because she doesn’t want to wake Aubriana*

Nicki: Babyyyyyyyy *Biting her bottom lip *

Drake : Enjoy it , Take it ,  and Be quiet it .

* He goes down to slip her leggings off , takes her thong , and starts eating her pussy he already knows she a feen for this type of affectionate she never says it because shes Onika but Nicki Minaj says it loud and proud so he knows she enjoy it cause shes pulling by his head now he feels how soaked she is she tastes like strawberries*

Nicki : Fuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkk Drake Oh My God I’am about to cum hard oh my god baby right there

Drake :Mmmmm hmm this is some good pussy its MINES !

Nicki : Ohhhhhhhhhhh Yes it is daddy it’s YOURS ONLY YOURS

Drake : Ride Me 

*Nicki gets on top of Drake and starts going crazy shes so wet all you hear is how wet she is gliding up and down on top of her husband she can;t control how good he feels Drake in pure heaven right now of how good her pussy he can’t even keep his head together right now *

Nicki : Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Fuckkkkkkk You Love This Pussy MMMMMMMM

Drake : Hell Yeah I love this MY PUSSY IT’S MINE NOW KEEP RIDING LIKE A GOOD GIRL .

*Nicki switches and rides him from the back now she feels him in her tummy shes whining slowly on his dick than as she hear drake grunting she changes the pace faster cause she knows one of them is about to tapout *

Nicki sings * Who got the baddest pussy on the planet 

Drake grunts : Iam coming baby ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck damn i'm answer your question you do baby girl .

Nicki : I know I do I made you tap out

Drake : Be quiet and take your ass to sleep goodnight baby

Nicki : Goodnight hubby .