Roman Holiday

(3rd Person POV)

"Mother, Forgive me. . ." Nicki sang her last line into her microphone. She had graced the grammy stage with her Catholic inspired performance of her newest song, 'Roman Holiday'. A load of emotions rushed into her body. She was happy that she got nominated for several categories. It didn't matter if she won a grammy award or not, just to be nominated for one is honoring. But at the same time she was sad. Sad, because of what she had to tell her barbz. The crowd was still in an astonished daze at what just took place. They had no idea what was about to come next. The music faded out and Nicki began to speak into her mic. "Did you guys like the excercism?!?!?" Nicki pointed her mic to the crowd and they roared. "I guess so. Look barbz I know you guys know about my leaked music, so I decided to take an actual Roman Holiday. Maybe a month or two, okay? Don't cry because I'm gonna cry too." Nicki said wiping a tear away. And with that she exited the stage and headed for her dressing room. Nicki pulled her blonde lace wig into a bun, atop her head. along with a simple cotton white t-shirt and zebra leggings with pink UGG boots. She hopped into her car and headed to her secret LA' condo uptown. She couldn't go home to Drake. She needed time to clear her head and she didn't want to be interrupted. She got out of her car and opened the door to her condo and dashed for the bed. She was on her way to sleep when she heard a text ping from her phone. It was Drake, the person she was avoiding.

Nic where are you? Are you okay?-DrizzyOVO

Drake,chill. I'm fine and safe. I just need to be alone.-PinkFriday

Alone? Did I do something wrong? Is this about the twitter leaking thing?-DrizzyOVO

Yes. Plus you said it yourself: I needed a "Roman Holiday".-PinkFriday

Yeah. A break, WITH ME !-DrizzyOVO

Lol,oops. Sorry.-PinkFriday

*Comes and knocks on your door*-DrizzyOVO

Real funny Drake-PinkFriday

Nicki heard a faint knock at the door. She thought kids were playing at her door, so she started walking back to her bedroom. "Its me Onika. Don't run. Let me in." Drake said in a deep sexy baratone voice. Nicki opened the door and let Drake in. They both made their way into Nicki's bedroom.

Drake took off his cargo jacket and his shoes and climbed into bed with Nicki. "What a surprise to see you Drakey." Nicki said pulling the covers over her shoulders. "(Laughs) I hate that name. I came to give you an offering." "What kind of offering?" Nicki furrowed her eyebrows. "Lets take a nice relaxing trip up north." "North as in Tornonto north?" "Yeah, or New York north?" No . No, Toronto sounds nice. "Wanna meet my moms?" "Not yet Aubrey, but soon."
"Fine by me."
They spent the rest of the night singing old songs from their mixtapes and soon, fell asleep, arms wrapped around each other.