" He doesn't have a problem with it does he? " she said trailing her hand down his neck line to his stomach. I haven't even done that and she's doing it.

" Well I do, get your hands off my mate now. " I said angrily walking towards her when Sam pulled me to him and she laughed.

" What can you possibly do to me? " she asked laughing, even her laugh was breath taking

" Why are we still here Sam, let's go. "

" She has to grant us entry. " he said

" And I know just want I want. " she said grinning widely. Please not Damon, please not Damon. " I want him. "

" Well you can't have him. " I said and she looked at me, all trace of her being nice was gone

" I'm going to have him even if it means killing all of you. " she said smiling

" What do we do? " I asked Sam. " I can't let her have him, he's mine. "

" That's if he wants you. " Sam said and I looked at him angrily

" What do you mean by that? "

" Exactly what you know I mean. " he answered and I just walked away from him.

Vulcan and Jonathan had that look as if they were enthralled. That's it, she enchanted them. She's making them want her. I was going to ask her to let him go when I stopped dead in my tracks.

" M...mom... What are you doing here? " I asked stuttering

Before she could answer me I saw myself standing outside my former pack house. Loranda had us all tied, we couldn't get out no matter how hard we've been trying and Sam's powers wasn't even working.

" Lorie, leave her alone, take us but just let your sister go. " mom said

" Lorie?" She asked coldly. " You lost the chance of calling me that when I was five, when you gave birth to this imbecile you call my sister and you're going to pay. You're going to pay for choosing her over me in fact for even giving birth to the demon and you're going to watch me ruin that stupid prophecy. You'd watch as I kill your precious child then kill you ." she said smiling

" You're insane, you're the demon not her. You're scared aren't you, you're scared that she'd ruin you. " dad said and she stabbed him furiously on the stomach.

" Stop, please stop. " I shouted crying but she didn't listen to me. " leave our parents alone. "

" Our parents?, you mean your pathetic excuse of a parent. I'd kill all of you, every single one of you . "

" Let them go, Just take me. " I said crying

" Now where's the fun in that?, I still get you either way so... "

She started torturing all of us with anything. She even made the temperature of the room so cold that we were freezing and we usually had a tolerance to that.

She kept on stabbing the dagger in my stomach and I kept on screaming and crying, she did the same thing to all of us until she got tired of that and got a gun which she pointed at me.

" Say goodbye to your beloved daughter. " she said then shot it directly to my heart. I was gasping for breath within seconds, I couldn't survive this, none of us could. " Isn't she lovely in red? "

She pointed the gun at my parents next. " I hope you rot in hell for being the worst parents ever. " she said then shot them both where she had short me.

" No. " I screamed with all that I could and sobbed. " She didn't even let them say anything to me, she just took them away from me. "

" Why aren't you dead? " she asked pointing the gun at me and before she pulled the trigger, I disappeared with Sam

" Come with me Lee. " my mom said leading me to her and I followed.

I continued to follow and follow her.

" Where are we going to mum? "

" Where we can be together forever, your dad's waiting for you. " she said smiling

" Dad? " I asked and she smiled

I continued to follow her until we got to a door.

" Come on, let's go. " she said and just as I was about to enter the door I took a step back. She's not real, she's not my mom. My parents were dead, I couldn't see them again. I ran away from her until I got to where I was before.

The look on their faces was scary, they looked lost, as if they were in a trance. As if their soul had left them, every single one of them and I began to panic screaming but no one heard me, was I like that few minutes ago?

" Damon, Damon listen to me. " I said hitting him but he didn't move. " look at me damon. " I said turning his face to look at me but he didn't. I did the same thing for everyone but no one looked at me, they couldn't talk, walk, nothing. They were lifeless.