" How won't we make it, look at the water dude, it's as peaceful as... "

" See you on the other side. " Sam said doing us the favour of carrying our bags before he started walking on the stones and successfully got to the other side but when it was our turn to, a force pushed us off it with us landing in the water and now it looked nothing but calm.

Aside from Sam everyone of us was thrown into the river, battling to reach the surface.

" What the hell is wrong with this river? " Vulcan asked angrily

We struggled and struggled to appear on the surface but when it seems like we have a chance we'd be drawn back under like a force was controlling it and it was extremely difficult trying to breathe underwater. I found myself gasping for breath every time.

I don't know how but Damon managed to get out leaving Vulcan, Jonathan and I. It was getting worse, the force was pulling us deeper into the water causing us to shake our legs violently trying to get out of its grasp but it just got worse, the more we tried fighting it the harder it becomes. It even got to the point that Jonathan got tired, stopped fighting it and he went deeper into the water getting lost in it and when I finally managed to get my head out of the water ,I saw Jonathan on the other side.

Vulcan figured it out leaving just me in there and I was panicking. I didn't want to die here, I was left alone and I could be killed in the water. I struggled frantically to get out of the water but all to no avail, I came up breathing for air and as I tried swimming towards the direction of the bank the force pulled me down again, I'd have screamed but that wasn't possible, something was in the water and it was out to get me. I came up again panting trying to get enough oxygen in my lungs but the force pulled me in again trapping my legs, causing me to wiggle them free violently. It was stupid struggling with something I couldn't see trying to break free from its grip.

" Is this supposed to be happening? She has been there for more than thirty minutes. " Damon said and I could feel the panic in his voice, I couldn't care less seriously, what was he doing now?

Finally I gave up, if the thing was going to take me it should, I was done fighting something I couldn't see like a fool. If I couldn't see it, it couldn't be real. It was just a figment of my imagination. Upon discovering that, I was able to get out of the water successfully and after that it didn't drag me down again. I was finally with the others. Once with them I let out a loud sigh. That is something I don't want to go through again. My whole body was wet, I had lost my beanie in the water and my hair was dripping wet and I totally hated being wet, this day just keeps on getting worse.

We continued the rest of the journey in silence until we reached our next stop. It was pretty dark already, maybe seven or eight.

"So what happens next? " Jonathan asked. We has stopped but it didn't seem as if it was to get some rest.

" We find you. " A voice replied and we all turned to look at who it was. It was a very beautiful young girl with fair skin and a very lustful body. Her eyes were simply captivating, I was afraid to look at it for long in case she trapped me in it.

" Hey handsome. " she said walking towards Damon and wrapping her hand around his neck and looking at him with that eyes of hers

" What... What is she? " Damon asked stuttering.

" She's a nymph. " Sam answered

" She's beautiful. " Jonathan said looking at her lustfully.

" Do you think she can be my mate? " Vulcan asked

They were love struck, she just appeared out of nowhere and all of them want her already.

" That's my mate you're holding there, um... do me a favour and get your hands off him. " I said politely.