Chapter 19 (PART 1)

(PART ONE)

The next day, Saturday, was a pretty normal day. Nothing extraordinary happened. We pretty much just laid around and cuddled all day.

As the night grew closer, I realized I probably should go back to apartment. I hadn't been back there for weeks. My mailbox was probably stuffed to the max.

"Do you really have to go Kalel?" Louis whined.

"Yes, it's not like I will never see you again," I patted his cheek.

"Oh before you go, my friend is having a party next Thursday and wanted us to come. You wanna go?" He asked.

I really hated his friends parties, even though I've only been to one, but that one was horrible.

"I'm good. You can have fun with your friends and I'll probably hangout with mine,"

"You sure?"

"I'm sure,"

"Okay, I love you. See you next Thursday," he said kissing me and handing me my car keys.

"Love you!" I yelled as I walked out the door.

I wasn't trying to find an excuse not to go to that party with Lou, I really hadn't seen any of my friends since I stayed at his house.

The usually short ride seemed endlessly long that night. I usually took this drive with another person, but all alone it was actually really long.

By the time I reached my apartment complex, the sun had completely set and it was now dark out. I decided I would get my mail in the morning since it was dark out.

As I was walking up the stairs I heard an annoyingly familiar voice.

"Had fun at Louis for the past couple of weeks?" Owen questioned.

"Why are you always out here when I get here?" I asked, avoiding the question.

"Funny coincidence I guess," Owen shrugged his shoulders.

"More like a stalker," and with that last remark I made my way up the rest of the stairs and got to my door. I could tell by the loud footsteps that Owen was right behind me.

"Do you want to come over to my place for a bit?" he asked.

"W-what?" I stammered out.

"I asked if you wanted to come over to my place," he rolled his eyes.

I sighed,"I better not," and just before I fully shut my door I said,"and next you want a girl to come over, maybe be less rude."

•••

The week leading up to our trip flew by. It probably was because I was with Livi for most of the time.

And also during that week I had taken the invite and went over to Owen's place. When he asked me the second time, it was a lot nicer and I would have felt bad saying no.

I know it was a stupid decision because Owen would probably tell Louis then Louis would do something stupid.

In my defense I was only over there for maybe twenty minuets. We really just talked. I made sure we were sitting in different chairs on opposite sides of the living room. This way I could tell if he were to 'make a move' on me - and for your information, he didn't.

I hate to admit it, but Owen is actually a really cool guy.

It was now the night before our trip. I started packing to make sure I wouldn't forget anything. As I dug through my closet, I spotted the dress Lou bought for me when went to that party together, which, reminded me of the party taking place later tonight.

I sort of wanted to come with, now, but he needs to be with his friends without having me interrupting.

I packed everything I thought would be necessary to bring - clothes, toiletries, chargers, shoes, etc.

I wheeled out my suitcase so it was near my front door for the morning. As I was walking back to my bedroom, I saw the candle.

I better bring that I thought.

So, I went over and picked up the small candle, gently placing it into my jacket pocket that I would wear the next day.

I let myself fall to my bed as I was exhausted from packing.

Louis PoV

I was in the car driving to the party. I couldn't help but to keep thinking about Kalel. I wish she would have come with me ,but I can understand why she didn't.

The house came into view as I drove closer to it. This house was all to familiar - it's Harry's house. As I looked at the house, I shuddered.

Harry was always one to throw an extravagant part for no reason. His parties were almost as big and bright as the ones in the movie The Great Gatsby.

As I walked up to the door I made a deal with myself to not to get wasted, for a few reasons.

One - I still needed to drive home so I could be there in the morning for Kalel and

Two - I didn't want to do something stupid. I came here alone and I didn't want to go home with anyone.

Little did I know I would break one of those later that night.

I found Harry within a few minuets of being there. I told him my rules that I had just established, I could tell he was already a little drunk because he insisted on me to go to the bar a chug everything in sight.

For most of the night I was doing pretty well. I had only had one or two drinks, I hadn't done anything stupid. I felt really good at that point that maybe I could have a few more drinks.

That was the worst decision I had ever made in my life.

One drink lead to another, and then another drink, then another.

By the time I realized how much a drank I was completely wasted. Reason number one was down the drain by then.

As I staggered around with Harry I noticed one of my old girlfriends, well we weren't really dating, it was a complicated matter.

"Emily!" I yelled, staggering over to her.

She was a fairly short, brown haired girl. Her dress was extremely tight which turned my drunk self on. She always thought that we were dating, even though we weren't.

Minuets later we were tangled up with each other. My lips attacking hers.

Reason number two was obviously down the drain at that point too.

I was the biggest idiot on the whole entire face of the earth.

_____________________

Ah drunk Louis is stupid, real stupid. Can anyone guess what might happen next? ;)