Chapter 12

*Kalel's PoV*

I had ended up staying at Louis' house longer then I had expected. My intentions were 2 to 3 days. But Louis intentions was more a week or so.

Each time I tried to leave, I thought of having to be away from Louis and not wake up with him next to me. It also didn't help that Louis was being extra protective over me since the music festival incident.

But in all fairness I really did enjoy staying at his house for weeks on end.

I rolled to one side of the bed and then to the other. Something wasn't right. The bed was so empty. Where was Louis? It was very, very rare for him to be up before me.

I rubbed my still tired eyes and slowly got up. I fixed my shirt, as it was riding up a bit to high.

I stepped out of the room and listened. I heard a faint voice, but only one. I followed the voice till it brought me to the stairs. Louis was at the bottom of them having a phone call.

Well this is awkward. Do I walk away or stay put? I asked myself. I was never good at judging these kind of things.

I must have been so deep in thought that I didn't even hear Louis hang up the phone and turn to me. Only did I realized until he was literally an inch or two away from me.

"Oh...uh...hi, I swear I didn't hear anything," I stammered.

"It's alright if you did, it was just a friend. He's having a party tonight and was inviting me, us," he smiled.

A party? What kind of party are we talking about?

"Uh what?" I asked confused.

"He's a good friend of mine. The parties usually have a lot of people. There like bars in a way. Nothing ever goes wrong," he reassured me.

I let out a sign. Good, no peer pressure to be doing anything I didn't want to do.

"I guess I'll come," I weakly said.

"Great, but you need something to wear."

"I have a few dress back at my place,"

"No, no. I'll get you a new one. You need a party dress."

"But I..."

"Don't argue with me. You need a party dress. We'll go shopping around noon."

I was looking forward to the party but this, I was not. I know what Louis likes and that is certainly not what I like. This is going to be interesting.

Noon arrived quicker then I wanted it too. Louis basically pulled me out of the house and into his car. When he opened the door and allowed me in in stepped in. But when he shut the door I tried to get out.

It was locked.

I turned to unlock the door but, I noticed it was already unlocked.

He had turned the child lock on.

He got in the car with an amused face. I just crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

"I hate you," I said eyeing him.

That made him laugh I'm amusement more. Before he started the car he turned to me.

"No you don't," he stated," and if you don't say 'I love you Louis'. I will show you how much you love me."

Ah crap. I had no way out of this one. I really didn't want to know how Louis would show me how much I do love him. Maybe on another day.

"Fine, I love you Louis," I said trying to make it cheesy I batted my eyelashes as I said it as sweetly as I could.