Chapter 15

Today was the day I could finally see my princess. I don't know why I am so nervous to see her. Maybe I'm worried she doesn't love me anymore or worse, has already found someone else.

I made a mental note that I would leave around eleven. Not to early but she shouldn't be out at lunch.

Those were the worst hours of my life. Every second I would check the clock to see if it was eleven yet. I paced around the whole house--inside and out. But finally, after doing mindless things, it was time to leave the house.

*Kalel's PoV*

I sat in the bathroom giving myself one last scar on my arm. Mentally I was numb, I didn't know what I was doing. I wasn't thinking clearly. My arm shone red from the blood trickling out from the small scars I had made.

I sat a stared at my arm. Some how my mind found it fascinating that a girl could do such a thing to her self. My brain was like scientists, doing an experiment and collecting their data.

After time, I got up and walked towards the sink where I had laid a wet towel. I carefully cleaned arm till all that was left were red lines.

For the past few days I have been repeating this process. One wrist one day, the other wrist the other day.

I really haven't had any contact to the outside world lately. My phone lost it's charge so it's been dead and I haven't wanted to charge it.

I had hardly changed my clothing over the passed couple of days. I had on a short sleeve shirt that had the Captain America logo on it. I also had on sweats and socks. My hair was down and I had no make up on.

When I was walking out of the bathroom I heard the doorbell ring. I trudged over to the door. I slowly opened the door. I was looking down so the first thing I saw was this persons shoes. Then he spoke.

"Hey,"

Oh crap.

I looked up and sure enough it was Louis. My mind no longer felt numb. I then realized my wrist so I hide them behind me.

Too late.

Louis looked concerned when I did that. And before I knew he had both of my arms grasped firmly in his hands. I started to panic and breath heavily.

Louis examined my arms with wide eyes and his mouth formed the shape of an O. He looked up and met my gaze, a tear fell from his face.

He pulled me into a tight hug then whispered into my ear.

"Did I do this to you?" he asked.

"Yes..." I said shakily.

He froze and tensed up. I sort of regretted saying that but he needed to see the damage he had caused.

He pushed past me and I saw him walking into the bathroom. By know I was starting crying. I followed him into my bloody bathroom.

"Lou...I'm...I'm sorry," I said in between sobs I also gave him a hug from the behind.

He had the same expression on as when he was looking at my wrist. But this time it was more horrified. He turned around and hugged me back.

"No, I'm sorry. I made you do this," he said quietly.

"I love you, but I don't think I deserve you because I hurt you. So if you want to leave me again that's fine," he added with a sighed.

I looked up at him.

"I'll never leave you as long as you promise not to hurt me again. I love you too Lou. I always will," I replied.

"I promise," he said as he firmly kissed me. I didn't realize how much I had missed his kiss.

I broke away and gazed at his perfect blue eyes.

"Do you want to grab lunch?" I suggested.

"My pleasure,"

"I need to change then! You can wait in the living room,"

"Or, I could be your company while you changed,"

"Louis!" I yelled as I playfully punched him.

"Kidding, kidding," he defended himself.

I walked out and to my bedroom. And as I walked out I clearly heard him say he wasn't kidding. I also missed his cheekiness.

As I got into the bedroom and locked the door I remembered the candle he gave me. I ran over to it and turned it back on. Thank The Lord he hadn't seen that it was off.

I picked up the shirt of Louis that I used to always wear and wore it. Then I put on a leather jacket and black skinny jeans along with red toms.

I walked out back to him--he smiled.

He walked over to me and again kissed me. He put his hands around my waist and I put mine around his neck.

"I've missed your lips," he said.

That made me giggled and blush. That made him smile bigger. Which made me smile bigger too.

We had lunch, which kind of felt like a date. I enjoyed it though. We talked about how and what we had been doing the past couple of days.

Louis told me how he tried to call me then text me and how that failed. He also told me how me got new everything in the living room.

"You now, since it's new, we need to make memories in there," he grinned.

"Movies and popcorn sounds wonderful to me," I knew what he meant but I just like to joke with him.

Then it was my turn to tell what I had been doing. I pushed up my sleeves and showed him my scars. Then pushed the sleeves down. That was truly all I had been doing. Louis looked sad after I did that.

"Things are better now babe, that won't happen again," I smiled.

"Good," he replied.

•••

We returned to his house after lunch. I liked his little city, well, besides the judgementle people.

"Can we go for a walk?" I asked softly.

"Remember what happened last time?" He reminded me.

"I know. I don't care what they have to think. Your mine and they have to deal with it," I said confidently.

With that he took my hand and we started with walk. This time things went a lot better. I didn't even notice the people. I didn't notice them because they weren't relevant in our little world. So I didn't care what they thought.

We walked a lot longer then I had expected. Since the city was so small we pretty much walked around the whole thing. I was now an expert of this city.

When we got back the sun was setting and it was getting dark. And, as I had suggested earlier, we watched a movie and ate popcorn.

I sat in Louis lap with my legs crossed. He had his arms around my waist and his head resting on my shoulder.

I slowly started to drift off into a peaceful slumber. This was the first time in what felt like forever, that I was happy.