C h a p t e r 4

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! THANKS!

.

Chapter 4

*Kalels' POV*

I got up that next morning but I wasn't feeling real good. Stomach ache, stuffed up nose, and nausea. Usually on Saturdays I would do cleaning around my apartment. I just stayed in bed instead of getting up. Lucky I had left some food near my dresser, I reached over and snatched in my hands. It was popcorn. It was wrapped in some plastic wrap with Carmel drizzled on the top of it. I immediately threw it to the ground, the usual good smell gave me even more nausea. I heard my phone buzz. I slowly picked it up. With out my glasses it took a second to focus. Then I saw a text from Louis. He was wondering if I wanted to go to town with. I sighed as that would be fun, but it was clear I couldn't. I replied back saying that I was sick. Next thing I knew Louis was calling me.

"Kalel please let me come take care of you," he said in a husk voice. It was evident that he would keep persisting to take care of me, so I gave in, not up for a battle. "Fine," I sighed into the phone,"there is a key under a plant pot near my door." I was not to thrilled about giving a mere stranger whom, I had only really known since yesterday, the location to my spare apartment key. I tried to relax and waited till Louis came.

I must have dozed off a bit because I was awoken with sound of a key opening my front door. I waited for him to call my name but instead he just found his way to my bedroom. This is probably the first time anyone would and will see me in my pajamas,short shorts and a tank top. I fancy sweaters and long pants to wear outside. He smiled at me as he leaned against the door frame,"Hey babe, you still look beautiful sick." I immediately looked down trying to hide that I was blushing. As saw that he was scanning my body, up and down. I started feeling uncomfortable.

When I looked up he was making his way over to me. Louis sat down next to me scooting closer. That amused me, why did he want to get sick? So I asked him. "Lou," I questioned as he faced me,"why do you want to get sick?" He chuckled then replied,"Maybe then we could cuddle even more not worrying about get sick. Besides don't you like this?" He winked at that last remark. I took me a moment to understand what he was saying. Then I understood. I weakly nodded.

"Louis!" I yelled from my bedroom to the kitchen. I herd a bunch of noise coming from the kitchen. "What?" He said. I let out a laugh of annoyance and just laughing at his stupidness. "The soup cans are in the top cupboard next to the refrigerator and the bowls are beside that," I once again told him where the soup and bowls were. I decided to get comfortable in bed, being that it would take Louis a long time to figure things out. I grabbed the remote for the TV a switched it on. Nothing real good was on so I stopped on the DIY NETWORK to see if any good shows were on there. I was content as I saw that I Want That was on. Putting down the remote and immediately saying in my mind I want that!

I was too wrapped in my show to see Louis standing right next to me with the food he had prepared. "Babe?" He whispered. I turn to my side and saw him standing there. It extended my arms for the tray of food he was holding. He gently placed the two legs of the tray beside either sides of me. Surprisingly everything smelled good to me. Chicken noodle soup, toast and a side of orange juice. I thanked him for everything. After that I was thinking Louis would go out and do something or explore my place. Instead he walked around to the other side of the bed. Slipping in under the covers and getting close to me. "Hey," I said smiling and meeting his gaze. "Hey," he said in a soft voice that I wasn't use to hearing. He kissed the top of my temple.

He went ahead and changed the tv input so we could watch a movie. I chose to put in ' Singin' in the Rain' as I loved the dancing in that movie. Louis looked back at me with a puppy dog face telling me he wanted to watch something else. I gave him the same look back, he dropped his head in defeat. We again sat close in my bed while we watched the movie. I finished my food and moved the tray to the ground and readjusted myself. Louis elbow was digging into my side. I finally got comfortable and relaxed.

I'm sorry this is a really short chapter, I quickly whipped this today. I still hope you enjoy it though!