C h a p t e r 7

**

I woke up that morning with the sound of my phones alarm going off. I nearly jumped out of Louis bed just to shut off the alarm, which was at full volume. I fell back into the warm bed, but sadly I found no more could I sleep as my stomach was growling. Slowly, I got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

On the way there I noticed Louis was still asleep. I was shocked but that soon wore off with the repeated sound coming from my stomach. I was going to make eggs for Louis and I, a little surprise for him.

About ten minuets later and had gotten nowhere! I thought I searched every single cabinet and cupboard in the kitchen but there was no sign of any frying pan. I sighed as I rested my head on top of my arms which were folded on smooth garnet.

All of the sudden I heard a slight bit of laughter coming from the living room. I slowly walked over there to find Louis with his eyes closed but an unmistakeable smile on his face. Walking around to the other side, I grabbed a pillow that had been kicked on the ground.

I gently climbed on top his lap, teasing him to think I was going to kiss him. But I didn't. In stead with that pillow I had picked up, I started hitting him with it. "I know your awake," I said innocently.

His eyes were now squinting as his hands were shielding his face which was still being hit by my pillow. He tried to grab my waist but I immediately jumped off escaping his incoming grasp. I was laughing while he was looking hurt. I knew he was just faking it, I wasn't giving into his fake look.

I was content with myself for escaping him but, I guess you could say I 'jinxed myself'. Right when I was walking away I felt his feet dig into my sides as he started pulling me back. I tripped though because I ran into the front side of the couch. I must have landed pretty hard on him because he let out a loud sound.

*louis POV*

As she was walking away I decided to pull her back with my feet. So wrapped them around her waist and started pulling her back. I wasn't prepared for her to land so hard so groaned in pain. Kalel laughed at my pain. I didn't care though because her laugh literally melted heart. I hugged her tighter because I never wanted to let her go.

"We should do something today," I sweetly whispered in her ear. Her head tilted to from side to side as a sign that she was pondering my question. "How about the movies and we could go to Starbucks for movie drinks," she said with a bit of questioning in her voice.

"I love that idea," I again whispered in her ear.

We both got up a decide we would also get breakfast when we went to Starbucks. I let her get dressed first so I went into my bedroom and picked out a shirt for her to wear. I figured she could still wear her pants from the previous day.

The shirt I picked out was one of my favorite. It was a black v-neck with the writing "Rolling Stones" across top. With a hand giving the peace sign that had the British flag fit into the hand. Man, she was going to look beautiful in this.

Picking up her pants ,which were still laying on the ground where I had dropped them last night,I folded them neatly then I laid the Rolling Stones shirt on top of it. I walked out to the living room where I had left her. I handed her the clothing, earning a thank you and a nod. As she headed towards the bathroom I couldn't help but stare.

As I was waiting for her to change, I was smart and had also brought myself some clothing. I didn't mind changing in the living room. I started stripping my clothing off, first with my pants , then with my shirt.

Heard a small gasp come from behind the couch. I turned to see Kalel covering her eyes with her hands. I laughed a little then said," You can uncover your eyes if you want." She hesitated with removing her hands. Her eyes crawled over my bare chest, inspecting all my tattoos.

"Do you like what you see?" I said raising my arms a little and giving her a wink. She immediately turned her head to face the ground. But there was no finding the smile on her face. I laughed then proceed to get ready for the day.

About 5 minutes later we headed out the door and too my car. I held the car door open for her, as a gentleman should.

The car ride was unusually quiet with the exception of the radio bring played. Neither of us really ever sang to any of the songs, we more like hummed. Sometimes with each other and sometimes by ourselves. I don't know why but this almost felt like a binding moment.

We finally reached the Starbucks in the city, which was like 20 minutes away from my house. I stopped the car and got out, quickly running over to her side so I could open the door for her. She said thank you and gave me a small peck on the cheek which left me wanting her lips.

"What do you want to order?" I asked her. Line the was pretty long so we still had sometime to think. "Umm...," she mumbled," I think I'll just have chai tea and a pastry." I nodded as a response. When it was our turn to finally order I ordered two chai teas and 2 pastries. We then proceeded to take a seat.

"What movie should we see?" Kalel asked after taking a sip of her tea. I didn't really know what movie to see but I had an idea. "It's a secret, I can't tell you," I said cooly. She rolled her eyes then said fine.

We finished are pastries but still had most of our tea left. The movie theater was a short 5 minute walk. About half way through our walk I felt Kalels' small hand gently grabbing my one free hand. I looked at her to see a shy and timid looking expression on her face but I didn't rush her, I wanted her to feel comfortable with like I already am with her.

She was my everything, my all, and I didn't want to scare her away from me.

________________________

Sorry I know this update took forever but I tried to make up for it with a long chapter! I hope you enjoy and don't forget to comment and like. :)