Beetle prt #2

Yuno's POV

Shino looked at me in surprise " you want to learn how to take care of a beetle?" I nodded in excitement I found it in the forest so I wanna keep it . I said oblivious to how childish I might sound. "Like do I need a tank and what does it eat, what should I feed it ?" Shino just looked at me with eyes wide I tilted my head and took his hand and said "are you listening to me" he coughed a little and nodded. "we can head to my clan ground and I'll give you a beetle sanctuary to use ...... actually do you mind if I see the beetle" my eyes widen realizing that he hasn't seen my beetle. I feel for it behind my neck and pull it into my hand " here it is". He pushed his sunglasses up and said " this a chakra beetle it has the ability to use sage chakra and push it out to form a shield to protect itself". I looked at my beetle amazed "can it create a shield around me". He looked at me and tilted his head "I'm not really sure it would need a lot of chakra" I smile and nodded "do beetles like to train? How do you train your bugs" he looked shocked and cleared his throat " they use my chakra and live within my body so it's an equal exchange" I nod "does it hurt, the bugs within you does it hurt" he scratched the back of his head and smiled I could barely see it behind his coat but he smiled I'm sure of it . With a soothing voice that shocked me a little he said "they don't hurt at all there more comforting than anything else" I could feel my face heat and turned around quickly.